Chapter 2

Gorgio hated to leave home but loved coming back, cause the way he saw it he got to fall in love with the place he called home again and again.  He'll never grow tired of seeing his home from high in the sky and was glad he'd lived this long to see flight become a necessity in life.  While sitting in his seat he looked out the window to view the mountains that surrounded his home while a sense of peace came over him. 

The Silver Scarr Pack were secretly known as the 'Mountain Wolf Tigers', due to the fact that their pack lands where about 70% mountains and rolling hills, because of this over the years they'd adapted to fit the land.  Their wolf  mane had two stripes of colour to it, more larger, stronger and the male wolf had more hair on their manes making them look like tiger when seen from afar.

Gorgio always loved the smell that would hit him whenever he got off the plane, that rich pine and soft earth smell with a hint of mint in the air, it forever smelt like home to him.  Gorgio loved the North of Italy with its beautiful scenery - he couldn't spend as much time to enjoy being home because he had to hurry to his Alpha with the girl. He'd heard the impatience in his voice to see her and knew that the sooner he got there the better for all around.  He hoped that this was whom he and his Alpha had been searching for, he'd noticed how restless Alpha Phillip had been on the phone and realised the importance of finding her.

He looked at her as his men slipped her into the hummer limo that was sent to collect them and bring her home to the Alpha, there's no denying she was beautiful even unconscious.  Her smooth alabaster skin seemed to have a pearly glow to it making you want to touch her skin to see if it shimmered when touched.  Her raven hair hung down past her butt, it was thick with a slight wave to it. and even though she looked malnourished and her hair hung limply around her, Gorgio knew that once she regained her health her hair would have a shine to it that would make any man want to wrap his hand around it to lead her with it. She was a tiny woman standing at 5'3 and even with the lack of meat on her bones she was still curvy with full breasts and a flat tummy, what amazed him the most was the fact that even though she was so tiny her legs gave the illusion that they seemed to stretch for forever.

After having his fill of what she looks like Gorgio glances out his window only to realise that they were actually 10 minutes away from the Pack walls he made a call to his Master to inform him of his location and the status on the girl he was bringing with him.

Mean while back at home base Phillip had not been able to sleep since he'd seen the symbol that Gorgio his second had sent to him over 24 hours ago, Phillip had been feeling restless like something important was about to happen previously and now she was coming he wondered if that was why.  He'd tried distracting himself by taking one of his subs to play with to pass the time till he could see the girl, but he couldn't get the same enjoyment out of it like he used to.  Phillip found that he had to force him self through the whole ordeal, he couldn't even find it in himself to get his sub to clean him off, and she was one of his favorites as well.  It seemed like he was almost disgusted by the moans she gave off and the touch of her skin on him. He just couldn't understand it.

So here he was instead at the Pack gym trying to work off the restlessness and still coming up short.  Just as he was about to start on the treadmill for like the fourth time that day Phillip heard his phone ringing and rushed to pick it up.  "Where are you Gorgio? Please tell me you are close" he growled it out just about keeping his wolf in check he was also finding it hard to control his wolf, it was almost like his wolf was aware of what was coming. " We're ten minutes away from you master, not long n-"  In his impatience Phillip interrupted Gorgio saying, "how is the girl Gorgio, tell me!!" 

It had been a long time since Gorgio had seen his Alpha loose control on his wolf and from hos tone of voice, he could tell that he was close to doing that, not knowing what to say to calm him down he felt telling the truth was his only option. "Alpha she's stable for now but still unconscious, The pack doctor met us when we landed and I can confirm she's not in a coma, it seems as if she's in a deep sleep. Not gonna lie Alpha she doesn't look like she'll wake up anytime soon."

While listening to Gorgio explain the situation Phillip was had to keep trying to calm his wolf as he kept getting more aggravated, till he smelt the most delicious aroma he'd ever smelt in his life.  This instantly calmed him down at the same time causing him to zone out from his conversation with Gorgio.  He found himself moving without thought trying to locate the smell that hit him, it was a mixture of toffee, honey suckle and the pine smell of the forest. It automatically reminded him of his favourite memories growing up and made him feel at home.

Not realising that he'd made his way to the entrance of the Pack House he was brought back to reality by Gorgio screaming down the phone trying to grab his attention, "What!!" Snapped Master Phillip not wanting to admit that he had zoned out.  With a smile on Gorgio's voice he said," Alpha we are at the gates now we will be transporting the girl-"

That's when it happened, while Phillip opened the front door the intoxicating smell hit his nose again causing his wolf to growl and purr in pleasure as he turned to look towards the armored car pulling up into the driveway. He heard his wolf whisper to him the words "MATE!" Phillip was about to step towards the limo still hooked to the mouth watering smell and not realising that his wolf was trying to take over, In the background of all this happening he heard Gorgio shout, "aaahhh Alpha help please."

Smelling a great amount of fear and desperation coming from the car Phillip was able to rein in his wolf as he heard his wolf tell him, "Mate in trouble!!" Phillip ripped the passenger door off its hinges ready to attack the threat that was being made towards his friend and mate only to be shocked as to what he saw in front of him.

A/N: Sorry I left you guys on a cliff hanger.  I'm working on the next chapter as you all read.  This was just a filler I know its boring but next one will be more fun trust me ;) xxxx vote and leave me your ideas all of you.