Prologue

The moon goddess sauntered into the baby girls nursery, her white robes billowed behind her as she walked with an unnatural grace and command. She leaned over the child's crib and lay a kiss on the child's right shoulder near her collar bone. The skin where her lips touched melted away leaving a shockingly red scar against her golden skin. The kiss left a mark on the child's soul marking her as one of the blessed, as one of the few chosen. The kiss killed her wolf and transformed it into a gift that was only in found in storybooks and fairy tales, not in the very real world we live in. The moon goddess the left the baby that she blessed alone in the nursery while her aunt was watching from the rocking chair in the shadows. 

A few hours later after the mark had settled in, the baby's parents walked into her nursery and their eyes widened at the new mark on her shoulder. The remembered hearing the stories about the children who's wolfs died so they could have a special ability given to them by the moon goddess. An idea crept into the alphas head and she whispered "Our child has been blessed by the moon goddess and we have to use it to our advantage. This could solve all of our packs problems and when we sell her we will get plenty of land and money from the highest bidder." Shock covered Luno Marks face "B-but she is our pup" he cried "We can't just sell her!". The couple continued to fight little did they know that a horrified aunt was listening to her brother and sister-in-law discuss how they were going to sell her niece.

When night came the enraged aunt packed up all of her and the child's things into her car. They drove to Sydney harbor, got on a boat and sailed all the way to Scotland. They moved from sunny Austraila to a small village in Scotland. The runaway Aunt and the blessed baby lived happily in a hidden tower, in a forgotten valley, near a lonely village until...

Hey, I'm Livvy and I'm writing a shitty book. I will upload once a week on a Saturday depending on which time zone you live in. This book will be the first in a 6 part series called The blessed (if I ever get round to writing them). Each book will focus on one alpha and one blessed mate for each of the 6 continents (Australasia and Antarctica were combined). The photo above is the tower she went to live in with her niece. (446 words) 

Thanks for reading!