Chapter 10- Victoria Secrets, you lovesick dog

The picture above is...

Draco Stildoph P.O.V

I woke up with Paige pressed against me wearing lacy silk pajamas. I remember yesterday how my wolf got mad at her for wearing these and I had to disagree. I personally loved her in the peach silk and the white lace that wrapped tightly around her small body. "Are you gonna mark me? Brianna told me you have shown a lot of constraint, especially for an Alphhhhhaaaaaa" She yawned and I froze in shock. I wanted to mark and mate her the second I saw her but with her being a human I knew I had to wait. Yet here she was offering herself to me and I would be an idiot to say no but I had to be considerate. I asked "Are you sure you want to do this? It might be painful and sensitive for a week or so. You also can't mark me back as your a human." She laughed "You think you can hurt me? Don't you remember yesterday? I don't have to mark you back because unlike some people I'm not a possessive werewolf." I forgot that she can cure herself and who is she calling a possessive werewolf.

I straddled her and began to kiss and suck on her neck making my way to her collarbone. "Are you done yet? I'm kinda hungry and I'd like to test out this kitchen," she asked and I had to stop so I could laugh at her innocence. "Does it take a long time to mark someone?" I leaned in and bit her neck, marking her. She jumped up when I pulled away grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen. How was she so innocent and pure? She pulled me into the kitchen and she began running around the kitchen whipping out stuff and putting more stuff on stuff. I have no fucking clue what she was doing seeing as I had never really spent more than 10 minutes in a kitchen before. She must have noticed my confusion as she guessed "You've never been in a kitchen before, have you? You spoilt Alpha." I would have seriously hurt anyone else if they had called me spoilt but she did it in a cute playful way. Plus she is my mate so that helps me not hurt her. "I am an Alpha we don't cook and don't call me selfish. Sam and Eliza have never cooked either because they are Beta and Gamma," I defended.

She just laughed it off and I watched her cook, mesmerized by her beauty. She placed a plate in front of me with an omelet on it. I was good, but there were so many vegetables and flavors but there wasn't any meat. I'm a werewolf I need meat, I need a lot of meat! I scarfed the whole thing down in less than a minute without trouble. Paige, on the other hand, was still cooking her omelet. After we ate and we got ready, she went to get changed in the closet. Unfortunately for me she had taken off her silk pajamas and put on a simple floral dress. We hopped in my car and drove to my work.

She began to cry and scream holding the sides of her head pushing her hands into her ears as if to block a non-existent sound. Worried about my mate I pulled the car to the side of the road and I unbuckled her seatbelt, pulling her onto my lap. I held her close to my chest while she sobbed silently letting out the occasional whimper. I rubbed her back in a circular motion and before I could do anything she lept out of my arms before opening the car door and running out of the car. She was very fast for a human but definitely not faster than an alpha werewolf. I grabbed her in my arms and I carried her shaking body back to the car bridal style.

"Rapunzel, whats wrong?" I asked my voice laced with worry and concern for my sweet mate. "I'm going insane! I'm hearing voices, thousands of them filling my head and whispering welcomes to me. They hurt my head, they are filling up my head and there is no room for my brain. It's like its going to explode." I knew she was experiencing the mindlink for the first time. As a human this must be incredibly painful with every single person in the Europe pack fighting to say something to her. She was in no state to build up the walls that would block out 750,000 people fighting to talk to her. I had to take matters into my own hands in order to save my mate from insanity the often came to humans who joined packs as big as ours. I kissed her mark giving me full access to her body. I could feel the blood pumping through her veins and the pulsing of her brain. I built the walls up in her head just like Maya had taught me to do with my own head. When I felt her head was finally Fort Knox I released my lips from her mark and I carried her back to my car. I was satisfied that the only people who could mindlink her were Me, Sam, Eliza, Brianna, and Maya.

I didn't know what else to do so I just brought her to my work and I mind linked Brianna "Can you come to my work and see Paige? She had everyone trying to mind link her." I knew she was on her way when her smell began getting stronger with each passing second. Brianna burst into my office before running to the couch Paige was lying on. Paige's eyes opened and she wondered "Where am I?" she sat up and Brianna grabbed my wallet and keys off my desk before snatching Paige's hand, dragging her out of my office. "Mindlink Le Sala your pin number. We are going to Victoria Secrets, you lovesick dog. You'll thank me later tonight." Brianna screamed from the elevator right as the doors closed and they left me. I sighed and went back to doing my work that I had been missing out since I had fallen head over heels for this girl.

Brianna Tui P.O.V

I dragged Le Sala to Draco's car and I drove her to the nearest Victoria Secrets store. I pulled her inside the store and I walked around dispositing many many pairs of lacey lingerie into Paige's arms. I sent her into a changing room with underwear, bras, pajamas, clothes, shoes, and accessories. She gave me a mini fashion show and at the end of it, I made her buy at least half of it. She makes lacey bras look cute and innocent. How do you make lingerie look cute? I genuinely don't understand how someone can have a soul so pure. I dropped Le Sala off at Alpha Draco's work before taking her new clothes home.

Paige Galena P.O.V

I took the elevator up to Draco's floor and I skipped into his office. He had clearly zoned out while working so I thought I would surprise him. I sneaked around but before I could do anything I was pinned against the wall. He realized me looking shocked at himself, "I thought you were an intruder Repunzel. Darling don't sneak up on an Alpha, it might be the last thing you ever do." he warned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I hugged him softly. He picked me up and carried me to a couch on the other side of his office. He sat down on his couch and he pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his shoulder before whispering sweet words into his ear about my shopping trip with Brianna. He growled pulling me from the sweet haze he had me in, "I don't want anyone else seeing you in underwear and a bra. Next time you need lingerie you take me or you order it online." he commanded. I laughed at how over the top he is and I gave him a kiss straight on the lips so he would stop his ranting.

Hey, just to clear some things up Draco calls Maya, Mum or Maya. He only ever calls his birth mother, Mother or Alpha Queen. Draco and Paige finally mated and I made it super lowkey. I wanted to showcase how innocent she is and how she really knows nothing or doesn't actually care about what other mates do. We finally got to see what being in a continental pack does to someone. Brianna is back in all her slutty glory. Next chapter we meet Paige's parents and it goes down. (1468 words.)