Chapter 20- I wore yellow to his funeral

The picture above is what she was drawing.

Draco Stildolph P.O.V

I woke up after having the best sleep of my life. Paige was next to me drawing in bed and when I looked over her shoulder I saw a drawing of three wolves. I assume they are the triplets as they all look the same. "I was going to get ready but I didn't want you to freak out when you woke up and I was gone," she explained before planting a kiss on my check and leaving for the bathroom. Honestly, she is right. If I woke up and she wasn't here I would probably have gone to the babies' room to make sure they were still there. I might be paranoid and crazy but they did leave me. I honestly am a possessive Alpha and I don't care anymore. We leave to go on the Luna tour soon and my wolf is going crazy. I don't want her or my children around anyone unmated, pack or not. Yet she will be shaking the hand of every single one. 

I went downstairs to see Opal and Brianna giving the triplets bottles of milk. "How long till we can get them onto baby food?" I asked and Opal replied "A few weeks at most, they will keep growing crazy fast until they look around ten. Then they will grow like normal kids. I reckon they will look ten in four years being Alpha's kids and all." I nodded and took Henrietta out of the high chair she was sitting in. I feed her and she looked just too cute. I changed her and got her ready while instructing the girls to start packing up the children's things. Paige walked in and I said "We are leaving Paige. I have put the Luna tour off for too long and now that your back you have to go meet the packs. We will be gone for around 384 days." Paige interrupted me by shouting "What 384 days away from home. That's too long and too much time away from home. That's over a year, the kids can't be away from home for more than a year." She was now screaming with her arms flailing wildly. "We have 128 packs to visit and that is three days for each." I explained and she just snapped "Two days at each and then its only 256 days away from home. Now I have to go pack my bags all over again." 

I chased after her and kissed her before apologizing "I am sorry that we are uprooting our family for a year but the pack has to meet their Luna. We have put this off for too long. We can have Opal and Brianna looking after the kids with about ten guards on them at all times. I have brought a huge motorhome so that we can have a home on the road. Please forgive me Rapunzel!" She nodded and kissed me before going into our room. I got my phone and began to organize everything we would need. I then called the Alphas and changed the dates that we would be visiting. I then packed everything up and a couple hours later we were ready to go.

Paige Galena P.O.V

We have been going from city to city meeting everyone in the pack. First, we went around the UK and then the whole of Europe. We would arrive at a pack house to a whole group of people cheering and clapping. Sometimes they would make signs, sometimes they would throw a party but no matter what they always make a huge deal out of us getting there. Since we always got there late at night we would always sleep after talking to the Alpha. The next day we would meet everyone in the pack and then we would head off to the next pack. Some people were memorable like the child who danced on the fence surrounding the pack house or the girl who stormed into the pack house saying that these children had trespassed into her property. Turns out that she is the mate of the Alpha and thanks to these kids they met. The kids from all of the packs have been obsessed with my long hair. Either way, we just have to go to the Southern Ireland packs and then we get to go home. 

Sam Evans P.O.V

This tour has brought me and Brianna strangely close. We used to be just friends with benefits who would come to each other when we needed a good bang. Now we have an odd relationship, everything is super professional but when we get to the bedroom we would hug and sleep next together. It wasn't just sex anymore, now we hold each other at night and sleep together while sleeping. The other day she kissed my cheek before leaving my room and I find myself staying awake so I can be awake while she hugs me in her sleep. I will purposely stay awake so I can see Briana's head lying on my bare chest. 

Tonight I was alone, my bed felt cold and empty without her. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and feel her heartbeat as she slept soundlessly. I just miss the way her body reaches out for mine in her unconscious state. So I got out of bed and made my way to her guest room at this pack's house. I opened the door and heard Brianna crying "No. Stop! Leave me alone you bastard. Stop. I said no so stop." She was sobbing at this point while kicking and punching the air in her sleep. I ran to her bedside and started shaking her while shouting "Brianna stop it's just a dream. Wake up it's just a dream." Her eyes widened and she sat up in bed. "Look, Sam, if you want to have sex I am really not in the mood right now," she said and I just got in next to her. She seemed shocked and I pulled her close to me so that her head lay on my chest. I ran my hand up and down her back while I whispered soothing words in her ear. 

"I was raped by the Alpha of my old pack at 15. That's why I transferred to this pack the day I turned 16." She must have felt my hands tighten around her arm as she comforted "He died years ago and I wore yellow to his funeral as well as all the other girls he raped. We each told the story of how he raped us and it was a huge fiasco. The pack members screamed, some in agreement and some in outrage. He may have been able to hurt us in life but we permanently ruined his image for the rest of all eternity. So don't worry about it but thanks for being here for me." My grip loosened and I kissed the top of her head. We fell asleep like that, with her in my arms and my wolf ready to take control at any point to defend her.

Hey, so you have finally seen a bit of Brianna and Sam's relationship. A lot of crazy things happen with them in the next two chapters so stay tuned. We found out a bit of Brianna's backstory and I will dip into it a tiny bit in the next chapter. They left and went on the Luna tour which is pretty boring, to completely be honest. The start was more just a filler bit for the end and for the next chapter. I am sorry it is not as good as usual but I promise the next chapter is way better. So much crazy stuff happens so just be patient. Anyway, school started this week and I wish it was still the summer holidays. We made it to chapter 20 though and that is so shocking. I honestly didn't believe I would make it to chapter 5 without quitting and deleting the whole thing. (1353 words)