Chapter 25- I have lost my powers

The picture above is what Brianna's mark looks like. Hers is closer to her neck though.

Brianna Tui P.O.V

"Hello everybody! Did you miss me?" I shouted dramatically while walking into the pack hall when everyone seems to be having a meeting. I looked shocked when I saw that everyone staring at an empty podium. They stood there surprised for a few seconds until Sam walked into the room. The pack members all nodded in respect to their Beta while I made my way along the aisle. "Why the hell did you go to Las Vegas and why are you back early?" Draco asked accusingly. "Well, we came back early because Sam is a responsible goody two shoes and we went to Las Vegas to get married, duh. No one just disappears to Las Vegas for a little break. They got to party hard and to do something you regret. Not that I will regret marrying Sam cause the sex is great." I replied and many gasps echoed through the room. 

"You got married?" screamed Le Sala. I just nodded calmly then Draco said: "Is this true Sam?" He also nodded and pulled me into his side, standing by someone's side is a werewolf way of saying that we stand together. "Everyone get out excluding you two," shouted Draco in his Alpha voice causing everyone to scurry out like frightened rats. I felt my wolf pushing me to submit to the Alpha but I am too stubborn to show my neck to him. They walked off the stage and over to us where we were standing. I was fully expecting a hug or maybe even a congratulatory high five fromPaigeLe Sala. She lifted up her arm and backhand slapped me so hard I felt my face automatically ruined. Then I was pulled into Le Sala's arms and she hugged me so hard I could feel her bruising my ribs. 

"You slapped me!" I fumed when she set me free from her grasp. "You ran off with my boyfriends best friend, left me to go get married and didn't even tell me about it. If anyone has a right to be mad it is me." she retorted. I shrugged and we both burst out laughing before hugging each other again. Draco coughed loudly making us separate while he said "So how did this actually end up happening. Like when did this actually happen and when did you decide to get married? You know we have three children and aren't married." I was about to open my mouth to say something but Sam beat me to it. "We were in bed and Brianna asked what we were. I said whatever you want and she said let's get married. So we started packing and before we knew it we were kissing at an altar." I smiled softly remembering that day and I honestly think it was one of the best days of my life.

"Who the hell are you and what demon possessed you? Sam the most spontaneous thing I have ever seen you do it have jam on your toast instead of just butter. Seriously have you got a secret life that you haven't told me about or some shit like that." Draco joked and Sam just shook his head, laughing. "Sorry Darlings but we have to go unpack," I said before dragging Sam off to the Beta suite. When the door shut behind us Sam pushed me against it seductively.  I placed my hands on his shoulders, using them to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. We stayed in that position, both of us knowing what would happen soon. I looked into his eyes and his lips were tangling with mine before I knew it. He began to suck and nip at my neck, trailing down my neck to my collar bone. I pressed my lips against his and used my tongue to explore his mouth. 

I felt my canines extending so I sunk them into Sam's shoulder. I felt his hold on me start to loosen so I pulled out and continued to kiss just this time loving instead of hot and passionate. He slowly started to kiss me back and I felt his canines in my mouth. I pulled my shirt to the side exposing my collarbone and he went for it. I felt pleasure, then pain and my body weakening. When he pulled out of my skin it was like I was being electrocuted with little sparks of pleasure. He carried me to the bed and we collapsed on it tired as all hell after being marked by each other. "Why didn't your mate mark you?" I asked and he explained, "She still had some of the rouge insanity and I couldn't risk being infected as it could compromise the pack."

Draco Stildolph P.O.V

I was sitting in the lounge watching the kids play on the floor together. Enzo has been moody as all hell since his mate was so far away. The day Amoretta moves into the house down the road his mood will hopefully improve. Little does he know how well I know how it feels to be away from your mate and I feel his pain. I hear him mumbling Amore as he goes throughout his day and while he sleeps. He has also become very good at shifting to and from wolf form and occasionally does it when he sleeps by accident. 

My train of thought was interrupted by a scream coming from the kitchen where Paige was cooking. I flew into the kitchen like the devil was behind me and I saw a sight that I never wish to see ever again. Nothing has ever shocked me so far to the core and I feel like everything I ever thought I knew has flipped. Trickling down Rapunzel's arm was blood that was coming from her hand. Her soft voice echoed around the room as she said "I can't heal it Draco. I have lost my powers."

Hey, so dramatic cliffhanger am I right? Sorry, about that it was cringe as fuck but oh well. Anyway, I don't know if this chapter was good or bad but I hope its good.  Brianna and Sam came home. They also marked each other so that happened. Paige slapped Brianna and that was a new side of her. Draco also made a joke, so that is a first (I think). Anyway, we found out that Brianna lost her powers and that Enzo misses Amoretta. I will go further into both of those in the next chapter. I also ordered a new laptop and I want to finish this book before that arrives. I might just be able to if I work fast but I just got over my writer's block. I will keep uploading once a week no matter what though. Sorry, this is a short chapter. (1150 words)