1;

+ lowercase intended

+ guanlin/wanna one af

+ vote and add to your lists :))

hi this gif is rly cute ok bye

-

chaeyeon walked down the local market entrance and pivoted a cart towards her.

(a.n: god are all of my short stories gonna start off with a grocery store scene i'm laughing)

chaeyeon was particularly a quiet person, she could even identify herself as an introvert. she enjoyed the shallow atmosphere in the market, as she was not used to no commotion around her. people from her school tend to walk to the market after class to get spicy chips and snacks alike since it was even cheaper here than at the convenience store.

she wouldn't dare to go, even if her best friends dragged her. there's just too many people– she couldn't handle all the social interactions.

chaeyeon developed a sly smile as she walked down the instant ramyeon aisle. all the boxes were rumored to be empty after kids from her school rampade the market, but she assumed 10 pm was the restock time and all the boxes were filled once again.

she began filling up the cart with different types of ramyeon that would be able to last her a good amount of time before and during finals. it would only cost like what, $15 or $20 total? she was definitely saving, being that typical junior, trying to get a part-time job and starting to move out before university.

she had gotten 15 packets total at that point, and saw that the spicy noodle challenge noodles (a.n: it's like bbuljang-something in hangul haha i just call it spicy noodle challenge noodles in english) were in stock. she dramatically gasped, just for the effect.

really?? chaeyeon thought. i must be dreaming.. they're never in stock! even during the hottest days of the year!

she grabbed a 5-pack off the shelf and dropped it in her cart, while dragging her cart along. chaeyeon was definitely satisfied. suddenly, she felt a jolt to the wheels on the cart.

hm? did i drop one of my noodles? she looked down.

the floor was clear of any ramyeon, except a yeezy shoe blocking the wheel.

who?

chaeyeon switched into her bitch mode and looked up.

"hello! your foot! it's kinda-" chaeyeon opened her eyes wider.

"oh yeah so- chaeyeon?" the tall boy raised his voice.

"guanlin?" chaeyeon shouted.

guanlin's jaw dropped, and chaeyeon stayed silent.

yes, she was dreaming.

-

final a.n note:
chaeyeon is not jung chaeyeon (ioi/dia) i literally just generate some random ass name becaus i don't like using y/n or n/a sorry :(( unless you wanna depict her as ioi chaeyeon go ahead u do u