2;

(warning: long chapter to give backstory, you have been been warned!!)

-

chaeyeon rubbed her eyes. no, she had to be blind, it couldn't be guanlin.

"g-guanlin? like the lai guanlin?" chaeyeon asked, wide eyed.

"the lai guanlin? man, i really am older than you aren't i? it feels nice to be an '01 liner even better now," guanlin flipped his hair. gosh, and he still rubs off of seonho.

"are you serious?" chaeyeon scoffed. "where the fuck have you been guanlin?? it's been some years, no?" chaeyeon began to form a smile as she began the conversation.

"moved back to taipei for a bit, don't you remember?" guanlin pouted.

"ah, yeah. right, i forgot. well, the real question should be what are you doing here?"

"can't i get some ramyeon? stocking time is 10 pm, and i always get the freshest ones, straight out of the box."

guanlin pretended to smell the ramen packets and giggled to himself. chaeyeon laughed a little bit at him too.

"so, what school do you go to now?" chaeyeon asked. her hand casually placed itself on the side of her cart, causing a slow reflex to realize it was extremely cold. she better head home soon, but what was she gonna do with guanlin??

"joongdong. it's an ok school," guanlin shrugged. "it's not as artistically involved as hanlim or whatever, but some famous kdrama actors are alumni so i guess we're appreciated."

"any sasaengs?"

"ughh, hell yeah there are. they like to sneak in the boys locker room because they think the new guys here that major or take advanced drama/performance will become famous kdrama main leads and they need their lucky tennis shoes before they can sell it on ebay or something," guanlin rolled his eyes. he was still the funny old guanlin and nothing had truly really changed except his height. was he really the same guanlin. chaeyeon was still a bit shaken. (sh00k whatever haha)

*insert some sort of kdrama flashback here*

the ramune bottle pointed to chaeyeon deviously, as if it had a mind of its own and was desperate to hear something from her.

"truth or dare," yangjia smirked.

chaeyeon hesistated. if she said dare, they would probably force her to do some dumb shit like trash a teacher's house. not on my !! watch !! chaeyeon wanted her record clean for intermediate school.

"ugh fine. truth," chaeyeon got the guts to speak.

"yah!! i know the perfect one!" xiaowei shouted. ah shit, nothing goes right when xiaowei suggests something. "do you like guanlin?" a cowarding "ooo" noise went across the circle of friends. even jinyoung was interested to know, and he stayed out of drama constantly!

"what happens if i say no?" chaeyeon wanted to mislead them. of course she liked him, why the heck would they bring that up? the rest of the "truth" questions were related to breaking rules in class and school rankings.

"then just one day in high school or when we're older, you'll have to say yes and i'll kiss you if you still don't." guanlin looked dead serious.