~3~

~~~
Music: Renesmee lullaby

(Mary POV)
~~~

I went to mine and Cauis room I changed in one of Cauis silk shirts since I couldn't find any pyjamas.

I climbed into bed falling asleep dreaming of my new diet, when I woke up I heard breathing in the room I aloud my eyes to open to see a proud Cauis watching me for the doorway "h..hey" I stuttered sitting up Cauis smiled softly and walked over to the bed sitting next me.

"Hello" Cauis smiled I rested my head on his shoulder "how was the meeting?" I asked as Cauis slid his arms around my waist "tolerable... I didn't know that you would have to be part of the meetings though" Cauis sigh "awww do I have to!?" I asked "Mary... Yes your on the higher guard... And Aro has said if you wish for a different diet you may" Cauis sighed I nodded.

"But meetings are boring" I huffed "Mary," Cauis warned I sighed heavily "fine," I huffed he chuckled "come on get dressed," Cauis said I nodded and got out of bed I walked over to the wardrobe and got out a black cocktail dress and changed and I put on black patient shoes I brushed my hair over my shoulder he was grinning I frowned he got up and stood behind me his cold hands tracing my jungular a cold chain necklace was put on my neck I saw a rather big diamond pendent "woah!" I grinned Cauis grinned "I'm glad you like it" he chuckled.

He put on a black cloak thing I put on a cloak gown thing to Cauis took my hand and led me to the throne room as he sat on the throne I sat at his feet...