~5~

~~~
Music: oh Ms believer- TØP

(Cauis POV)
~~~

"Where is she" I sighed walking through the doors I heard a pain filled scream I smirked to myself knowing what she was doing "sire she's in the training room... I believe Jane is still trying to win sir" a guard said I nodded and went to the training room I saw Jane engulfed in red mist she was failing about trying to break free of the mist Mary was boredly examining her nails.

"Hello sweetheart" I grinned pecking her cheek she blushed a little "you should release her... We have a guest remember Edward Cullen... He is here for the same reason you was centuries ago" I said she released Jane, Jane opened her mouth to talk "shut the fuck up!" Mary snapped taking my hand in hers and we walked to the throne room she always sat at my feet much to my dismay.

She says it is a comfort to her, I just let her be. We entered the throne room Aro was reading Edwards thoughts Mary sat at my feet transfixed on Edward as if she was trying to work something out.

Aro sat back in his seat, Mary stood up and got up and slumped in a position like a cat she circled Edward "Edward... A human causing alllll this trouble... You love her don't you" Mary mummered as if it was only her and Edward in the room I watched her transfixed a smirk on my lips.

"Yes" Edward mumbled "well... All is fair in love and war I guess" Mary giggled twirling around gracefully sitting at my feet "was that a good interegation?" Aro asked "oh extremely" Mary smiled suddenly Alice and the human Bella walked in  followed by some lower ranking guards Mary sat up straight "hello Isabella" Paige smiled softly her eyes watching the situation pleasingly.

The human seemed shocked at Mary's kindness quite frankly I think she was shocked to see Mary here full stop, Aro once again got up to search the human thoughts but was puzzled "I see... Nothing" Aro mummered I heavily sighed in annoyance "it is a shame you have no intention of Changing her" Aro said in mock sadness "Mary," Aro said glancing at my wife she got up her eyes trailing the room giving everyone a nervous edge except for me.

She got up slowly and walked over to Bella "why us?... Why a Vampire? Would you like immortality?" Mary asked calmly I watched her "I..I..I love Edward" Bella said Mary nodded almost as if she agreed.

She studied the human Bella face for a deadly silent minute "if I killed Edward... Or Alice Even! Would you grieve?" Mary asked "course I would be devastated" Bella said "if I died or Aro... Or Jane actually I don't think any one would care if she died... My point is if a Vampire like us died would you grieve?" Mary asked "I should think so?" The human said uncertain "artifice" I mumbled Mary turned around to grin at me.

"Now I know your lying but still nice of you to lie... Little white lies get you places...so uh if immortality away from a Vampire let say Edward would you still be with him... If Edward wasn't even a Vampire yet a human like yourself would you still be with him?" Mary asked "yes!" Bella said Mary chuckled.

"Aro... I do believe she is willing to keep this a secret and you know dear Aro when I make a mistake especially a human who I gave my trust to a pile of bones they will be... I think you should let them go" I sighed Aro nodded "till another time my young friends!" Aro smiled.

They quickly left Mary smiled "well that was fun!" Mary giggled.

I chuckled...