~7~

~~~
Music: no music

(Cauis POV)
~~~

I left our room to inform Aro of the outcome I soon reached the library Aro got up and took my hands in his own.

"I see... If the deed has been done we shalt not dwell on it" Aro said letting go of my hands.

I walked back to the bedroom... The scent of Mary's blood filling my nose "please no!" I yelled rushing to our room she had a note beside her and her hands clasped a knife that was plunged in her heart her body still on the floor her heart beat no more. I rushed to her side and cradled her in my lap I looked at the note it read...

Dear my love, Cauis

I'm sorry it has to end this way, I'm sorry I couldn't bare your children I'm sorry I wasn't sane for you.

The 100's of years we've spent together have been the happiest of my life I remember our first date to our first kiss to the first time I saw you to the last time we kissed.

I'm a burden to you my soul is poised, it's poised as Pandora's box but a Grimm version I hated to do this but I'll always love you and don't try and change me into a full Vampire... I love you Cauis more than any words could begin to describe what I feel about you.

Don't mourn me or do anything stupid... I'm happy now I'm at a internal peace... You shall find love again I promise you that my dearest Cauis

Love you forever more Mary XXXXXX

I choked back a dry sob "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed...