Chapter 7 : Another matter

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Faster Bud!" I said to Toothless. We were flying fast above the skies, heading towards the Princess' kingdom.

She was already looking so pale as snow, I gripped my stern to the handle, while the other embracing her for support.

When we arrived and landed, I immediately carried her in bridal style to the gates, where two guards guarded.

Without any stop, I ran to them. "Your princess is injured, Get help!" I yelled to them. They stood frozen because of my outfit and the creature behind me, But I snapped them back to divert their attention to their injured princess.

They brought her in while I watch her disappear right in front of me.

I waited for a couple of hours later two men came to me. "The Royal Highnesses seek  the man who brought their daughter back. Please follow me, Sir." The men said and proceeded to move forward and I followed behind him.

When the two big doors opened to the throne room, I started to get a bit nervous since I'm in a foreign land, to be exact, And I'm meeting my foreign friend's parents.

The two royal highness' sat as they stared at me with unusual looks on their faces.

In respect for a proper greeting, I bowed with one knee-bent like a knight, and stood when the king told me to rise.

"Which land do you came from, boy?" The king asked.

"From the Land of Berk." I answered and looked down.

"Berk?"

I raised my head to see who spoke and looked at the queen who gave me a surprising look.

"What's wrong, Eleanor?" The king asked her.

I was surprised when she stood up and took a step front in my direction. "D-do you know V-volka?" She asked. With this, I became even more flabbergasted to how she knew my mother's name and asking this all of sudden.

"Y-yes, She's my mother." I answered hesitantly.

Her look became something as if she's staring at something so horrifying that can't be explained.

"Wh-where is she now? Wasn't she taken by the d-"

"Dragons? Well yes, but she came back safely and trained the whole dragons in its nest. She's well and healthy." I answered with a unsure smile, since It became quite a shock for her to know my mother and the existence of dragons or what happened to her. Quite a small world actually.

"Eleanor, what's this all about?!"  The King who had no idea what's going on, irritatingly asked.

                               ~*~

Merida's P.O.V

What just happened.

I suddenly felt uneasy. Seriously, How did I get here. I need to find mom and ask her, or the maids. 

I didn't care anymore about blacking out away and stood up. Since I'm really bothered to how I got home, and treated.

I speed walked in the halls until I saw the stairs which leads to the dining area.

When I got down using the back staircase so I won't be spotted. 

I saw mom and dad having dinner while conversing with a familiar stranger who I'm facing the back of.

"Hey, On the brighter side, We're both vikings!" It said, Which made my heart thump furiously. This is a dream. Please tell me it is. There is no way that the stranger could be...