Amourshipping

Ash, The raven haired boy was looking up to return to Kanto after his hard journeys in the Unova with Alexa, after bidding Bye-Bye, to his friends, Iris and Cilan...

He was returning home and in the way,, he met his Old rival, Gary....

Gary, said, "Hey, Ash, back home after some work in the unova, huh???".. Ash nodded and replied in a energetic way, "Yeah!, wanna battle??" Gary was not amused, he agreed to,. replied, "I am ready when you are!" And Therefore , They started their battle and Alexa stood back watching it.

Gary sent out his Umbreon, when Ash sent out Pikachu...., "start the battle" said a familiar voice, Ash looked up and was very happy to see Brock up there.

"Brock!" Ash said out loud, Brock replied, "I can refree!", " u can" said the ravern haried boy, And thus the battle began.

"Pikachu, lets start with volt-tackle" said Ash . "Umbreon, Shadow Ball!" said Gary

Pikachu ran towards Umbreon to use his commanded move, Umbreon dodged it and threw the black colored Shadow ball at Pikachu., Pikachu couldn't escape that., It was a one hit KO!!!

Ash looked saddened at Pikachu, saying it was all his fault.... Gary said "It's not your or ur Pokemon's fault, Ash, the problem is that u still are a kid, U need to grow up and start to act Matured... It's time, Ash-boy, I have to go now..."

Ash was shocked, "where are u leaving??? he asked curiously, Gary replied," well, u know, a new region to discover new Pokemon and start a new Journey"... Ash asked another question, "What's the new region??", Gary answered, "Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures begin again"

Ash was so very upset that his old rival was always a Step ahead of him..

He, Alexa and Brock were leaving to Pallet Town.... After arriving at his home, Ash asked Brock, "so... are u gonna come with me.....on my new journey???

Brock nodded, "I am sorry, that woudn't happen, Ash...I have siblings at home., and a dream of becoming a Pokemon doctor.... Sorry again, Ash"

Ash nodded, " I know, Brock.... U have a dream, go towards it and as Gary said, I have to grow and look out on myself in journeys.... except looking for experienced guys, as I myself am experienced!"

Alexa said " good to hear, Ash"

Brock bid bye to his long-time friend and was very happy with the raven haired boy's words and thought to himself, " well, somethings change... "

Ash's mom was very glad to see Ash by his Home. His mon\m gave a warm and glad welcome to Alexa, as well. They had dinner and Ash said to his mom, " Mom, I wanna go out on a new journey to Kalos... Can I??" His mom was very glad by this question and replied " I have a new Dress ready for you... set out on the journey " his mom replied

Ash was very happy by this reply., and said " Thanks Mom, Here I go!"

Ash finally arrived at Kalos and said out loud to everybody, " Guys, this is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town! Hi, Kalos!"

MESSAGE FROM THE WRITER

"I WANT TO CUT THE SCENES TILL THE GARCHOMP'S EVENT.... LET ME CONTINUE FROM WHEN SERENA ASKS ASH, "Do u... remember me?"

Ash meets new friends in Kalos who happen to be siblings, they are., Clemont with a glass and a scientist's gleam in his eyes and Bonnie, his younger sister as for her age, always happy and teasing! And Also meets a childhood friend of his, whom he doesn't remember. The love that is forming between these childhood-friends is called Amourshipping!