Carlin and Team Warriors

Guys., I am very sorry for the big delay..., The next Chapter will come soon ;)

Clemont tried to stop them., he said,      "uh... why dont you two join the Pokevision now?"         Ash said     "yeah, it will be good to join first!"     Serena and Millefeui said    "I am gonna win!"        and they all went to the contest and spoke to the manager who told, "uhm... sorry... this is a poffin making contest not Pokevision..."     Serena said    "okay, anyways, i will enter!"     Millefeui replied    "ah!, please dont enter with those poffins..."     Serena did not reply to her.,    "I willl join too!" said Millefeui,     Ash said,   "then what are we waiting for?"

and they joined the contest, both of the contestents were eager and confident.,  there were also three other people there, including Team Rocket's Jessie in Disguise., All the contestents made very beautiful and Tasty puffins, There was a very cute boy named  Carlin.,., three people were selected, unfortunately, Serena wasn't., she said after losing      "I guess I can't make it after all.,"  ,   .  Ash replied     "no one do's well on their first try, you will win someday, too!., Just never Give up your Dream!"     Serena was very strong after these words., she said    "Thanks, Ash...!"        

The Final selection was tomorrow, and Millefeui and Serena were talking      "well, you did well, for your first time..." said Millefeui .,    "What??"      said Serena ., . , Millefeui replied     "Yeah, and I am leaving tomorrow after the contest and can't retuen to Kalos.,   guess I can't impress the one I wanted to after all!"         Serena was shocked.,      Millefeui added     "and did you see that Boy named Carlin?? I spoke to him., he was so sweet! and his puffin was sweet too!, I am not sure if I'd win..."         "Hold on!   are you giving up already!?!?! just by seeing him?? Ha \!., that is not fair..."      "I need to sleep now, i can't reply for all your questions yet...  Good Night!"       Serena was standing there still, thinking of how the boy could be...  Ash just came out to check the beautiful night,., he was surprised to see Serena standing there and went up to her and said      "Hey., why are you standing here, Serena?"      the honey blonde haired girl looked at the Raven Haired boy and replied       "uh?, Nothing Ash , I was just thinking whether Millefeui would win or...."       Ash asked       "or?"      Serena looked at him and replied.,       "or the Boy wins... we have to wait and watch!     she said , winking at Ash , Ash asked     "which boy?"      Serena replied      "I do not know yet., wanna meet him, Millefeui said that he was a nice guy....  she also said that he was handsome!"     Ash smirked      "Handsome??"        Serena said       "uh!? I said WE HAVE TO WAIT!!!"      Ash understood and replied           "yeah, well, i guess it's time to sleep., I am going., and u?"     "I'll be right behind ya!"       said Serena as she went with the drowsy aspiring Pokemon Master to the Pokemon Center! , . , ., ., ., .,   Ash went to Clemont's room as Serena went to Bonnie's room, they both exchanged Good Night's and went to sleep...

The next day morning, Ash woke up way too early, he thought it was some good time for training.. . .  So he decided to do out with his closest Buddy, Pikachu . , . ,

He went outside and saw one weird trainer training with his Absol . , ., Ash asked for a battle, he said,     "Sure, first tell me your name?..."       "uh, Yeah!, I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!., and u?"     Ash said with a Big smile on his face ., ., The Boy replied       " as expected, another newbie from Kanto.... I am Carlin and this is my Asol"     he replied smirking.,       Ash said      "A newbie?? Oh, well, we'll see!!!"     before they could just face-off., they saw Millefeui running., Ash asked her     "hey, aren't u gonna take part in the contest?"      "nope!"   said Millefeui  , .    Carlin asked     "uh... why not??"     "how can I win when u are there?? but yet, that is not the reason, the reason is I gotta go  home., sorry guys!, and Ash Inform Serena Please!"     saying Millefeui ran away to the harbour     Ash said.,     "Okay then , , , Let us carry on!"   and this time before they could start, They heard a big Noise that was a Explosion,   Ash shouted       "Now what?!"     Carlin looked at the explosion he said     "well, we need to go, this is not good!"     Ash asked him    "what is it?"     " u dont need to know, well, it is  Team Warriors  and they kill people!!"      Carlin said.,.,.,, Ash replied     "Kill people?! we gotta show'em!'    " um... I dont think its a good idea..."     Carlin replied..,.,    Ash was stunned, how can Carlin be afraid? . , . , Carlin said      "if u wanna live ; come!"      Ash followed him....

And Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were looking for Ash.,   while they saw Ash with Carlin ., they said    "There you are!!"     Serena  was looking at the boy ., He said. . .   "Greetings! My name Is Carlin, and I am here for the Poffin contest!"      Serena replied    "OH!, I am Serena!, Nice to meet you! , I was here for that too!, but got knocked out... . . ."    He replied  "hey!, It is not so bad, I saw u and ur cookie, both are cute !"      this cheered Serena up!     Ash said     "I think I gotta switch Pokemons., I will be back, guys! ! !"      "Okay" said all the four., Ash went and switched and filled all the plots of his team... ., ., ., Then he asked Carlin for a battle and he won very easily using his Pikachu...

Carlin said., "Well, Nice battle., u were just Very good!"      Ash nodded.,     Serena said.,   "I know right!"     Carlin and Ash nodded .   Serena said.,    "so, Carlin., do u think u will win the contest today?"     Carlin replied      "I dont know., I hope so"    he said,, winking .,     Ash said,    "hey guys., I need to go out., so see ya later.,, Bye!"      Carlin said,    "can  i come to"     Ash said   "Nope, thanks!, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Carlin., I will be back!"  

Ash was walking near a Lake where he heard some voices talk .,  the first one said     "Do u think It will work?"     Second one said   "yea, we said Carlin to bring us that girl from Vaniville town... He is a great worker!" Ash knew that Serena was the one from Vaniville town and that they were talking about Carlin., He Could have just went in and asked "What are u talking about!?" but he didnt have any strong Pokemon \, so he stayed out., but suddenly Both the voices said., "We can leave now, it is not a good place to discuss about our Team, Warriors!" Those two went away in a different from Ash., Ash Glared at them walk away., He though "Carlin, was a member of Team Warriors., that is why, He stopped me from stopping them... How can.." before he could finish his thoughts, he remembered his friends and shouted "OH, NO, SERENA!" He went running from where he left., He arrived at the contest he saw Carlin with the Cup., Ash knew that Carlin won., Ash ram up to his real friends and said "Guys!,, STOP!., Carlin is not a good guy!!! he is from Team Warriors!., all the three were thrilled . , ., they said "te-team- Team warriors!??! " Serena said "you have got to be Kidding!., Team Warriors is a very bad group., Dot tease him..." Ash said "why must I?!?!" Clemont said "I am sorry Ash, But we cant believe u in this...!" Bonnie said "you've gotta be Lieing!" Ash remained silent for a moment.. then he said., very softly "so, u guys, dont be-leive me...?" Serena replied "I am afraid, not!" Ash said to Pikachu., "well, I think Thats it., Buddy!" Clemont asked "What?" Ash replied "you guys, can go with him., I ain't disturbing ya!!! " Serena said "Dont tell me your..." Ash added "Leaving, YEAH!!!" Serena was shattered and Clemont and Bonnie were Shocked! They all said "WHY!?!?!" Ash replied "why must I be with someone I dont belive?!" He didn't want to listen to them., He ran away , crying!! Serena was just stunned , she thought.. " he acted very weird..."

Meanwhile, when Ash was running across the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy called him and said, "Ash I recieved a call from a girl named Dawn from Sinnoh, that she was coming to meet u here..." Ash was surprised and happy a bit, He said "Thanks for Conveying it to me, Nurse Joy, I will meet her!" he left the Pokemon Center not so worried this time, he was quite happy that he was gonna meet his old friends\, and also worried, that he left his friends.."

Guys, Sorry for a Short Chapter, and Sorry, for the Delay, Finally, this is out!!!, Enjoy and please leave ur reviews! :D