Hanging Out

"How?!" Eunwoo asked me. "Because of Sam and Colby!" I answered pressing the next video. "But still you've been on the iPad for hours..I have work to do" Jinjin frowned. "But" I said pouting. "No buts, and stop pouting" Rocky said strictly, scaring me. I slowly nodded and walked in my room.

MJ'S POV

"Who even are these guys?" I thought out loud. "I have no idea but she's obsessed" Sanha shrugged. "Let's look them up" we watched a whole bunch of videos, they seemed like pretty cool guys. "What if we got in contact with them, went to America, and let Ryleigh meet them?" Asked Eunwoo. "Yeah, we have a break!" Said MJ. "Okay let's email them" They responded in a good hour. They sent their address and said to come on over. "Cutie!" Yelled Moonbin.

RYLEIGHS POV

I walked out of my room holding Sky. "Yes?" The boys brought me back to my room and grabbed a blue suit case. We are going somewhere so you need to pack. Sanha helped me pack. I walked out to see five smiling oppas and six suitcases, Sanha walked up holding my hand to grab his own suitcase. I was holding Sky and they put everything and everyone in the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Surprise" smiled MJ softly. We arrived at an airport. "I-i have n-never r-rode in a p-plane..." I whispered. "It'll be fine we will be right here for you" Rocky whispered back. "Exactly" Eun woo agreed. We got onto the plane. Sanha sat next to me and I just watched Sam and Colby.

•••••
Sorry I'm running out of ideas which is why there's slow updates and school started! PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS IM ACTUALLY BEGGING