Curiousity killed the cat..

"Let me get my bag" Austin said, referring to his small backpack with his stuff (like toys and wipes etc.)
"Me too!" I smiled running back to MJ.

"Oppa may I please have my bag?" I asked
"Yes you may" he smiled.

He gave it to me and I ran back to me and Austin's spot. Austin was running back, as I opened my bag.

"Got it!" He smiled. He had lost both of his bottom teeth.
"When did you lose your teeth?" I asked.
"Uhhh...a month ago for my right one and about a week ago for the left one.." he said.
"Ah, I have a VERY wiggly one" I wiggled it for him.
"Ohh, it looks like it's close" he smiled.
I nodded and smiled back.
Austin opened his bag and took out some cars. That kept us busy for about 15-20 minutes. Us being so young we were so curious.
"....I'm kinda bored..." He said quietly.
"Me too..." I sighed.
"What if we 'explored'" he said smiling.
"Yeah, you mean that abandoned mall over there?" I whispered. He nodded with a wide grin.
Mine soon faded.
"My oppas would never let me.." I once again sighed.
"My hyungs wouldn't let me, but we can twist the truth.." he suggested.
I sighed. These people really loved me and I really didn't wanna mess it up. Would they still love me if I lied? I thought, and nodded to Austin. We ran to the boys.
"C-can we uh, go play over there?" I asked.
"Please" Austin added.
The guys all nodded and we ran towards the mall. The abandoned mall. Austin led the way.
"We have to climb up that??" He said, eyes wider.
I quickly climbed, jumping through a hole in the wall. Austin slowly followed, we walking through, graffiti all over the walls.
"Yeah, you guys hear that??" It was a man's voice. It sounded exactly like-
•••••••
Short I know I'm sorry! I'm starting a fan fiction about Mark Tuan! I'm trying to get chapters for this book out, PLEASE leave ideas in the comments!! Anything you wanna see I will be glad to put in the book!! Love
You guys and thank you for waiting for these chapters!❤️