We good?

Pure curiosity. Just curiosity. Except anger filling two pairs. Rocky and Jackson.
"Wait aren't you guys Sam, Corey, Elton and Colby." Eunwoo asked, trying to clear up the awkward tension.
"Yeah, you guys?" Corey asked.
Eu woo pointer at each boy, naming them. Colby, Corey, Sam, and Elton nodded. Rocky and Jackson kept their eyes one the kids. Colby awkwardly put me down. I saw the anger in Rocky's eyes and stayed standing near Colby.
"Why did you two go in there?!" Jackson accidentally blurred out.
We both flenched.
"Sorry for my tone, why were you guys in there?" He said calmer.
"W-we w-wanted to e-explore..." Austin said in almost a whisper.
"You didn't tell us you were gonna go in there! That's illegal!" Rocky said.
"Well technically" I started off about to be a smart ass, but I saw the was Rocky's eyes shifted to mine and stopped immediately.
"Your in trouble when we get home mister" Jackson said.
"Same goes for you Ryleigh" Rocky said angrily.
"Say your good byes to those boys cause these fansign  tickets aren't yours anymore" Rocky said.
I had fan sign tickets?? They were taking me to see them?? How could I have messed up this bad?  My lip started to shake as I turned to hug them all.
"Hey don't be sad okay? Well make sure to see you again one day, ask to go to the park in three days" Colby said.
I nodded and hugged the others.
"Same for you Austin" Sam smiled. We left and grabbed our stuff and went to the separate cars. I stared at the window the whole time. It started to rain, usually I loved rain but not today. Today I was sad, rain couldn't put me in a good mood. I let out the smallest sigh. The whole ride was quiet, I found myself slowly drifting to sleep. It was a very long way to the hotel.
•••
Hey guys I know it short, but I wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THESE READS!! IM FREAKING OUTTTT❤️❤️❤️
Love you guys, comment what you wanna see in this chapter😁