QUIN

—

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself."

ABOUT (QUIN) : 

@drxcarys, xvii, scorpio, southern belle, Italian-American, college student 

FAVORITE THING ABOUT TWILIGHT: 

One of the main reasons I absolutely adore Twilight is the emphasis on familial bonds as well as the power of love and friendship. Throughout the series, we see multiple instances of a family being supportive and truly being there for their family members no matter the circumstances. Yet, I also love how deeply connected everyone in the Twilight universe is to their partners, families, friends and covens/packs. Just the sheer support and together-ness had always been so intriguing to me. I also completely love the deep character histories of many of the vampires in the universe (Rose, Esme's, Jasper, Alec etc.) each have such unique and sorrowful histories and I think it is great that they don't all come from a happy place because that's unrealistic. People have flaws and dark histories and I love that Stephanie Meyer includes that. 

I have many favorite characters but my two favorites out of the main cast have to be Jasper and Leah.  

FANDOMS I LOVE: 

harry potter, game of thrones, teen wolf, lord of the rings, hobbit, twilight, marvel, Disney, criminal minds, hawaii five-o, ncis, night shift, grace and frankie

RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOU: 

I am an anxious dog mom and I've had my baby for the seven years he has been alive. I also really love wolves and tigers. I have had the honor of meeting and interacting with two Siberian tiger cubs who are now almost fully mature.

MUSIC YOU LIKE

Ed Sheeran- Castle on the Hill | Perfect | Photograph| 

Niall Horan- On the Loose | Too Much To Ask | Paper Houses | 

Imagine Dragons- Demons | Thunder | Whatever it Takes|

—