RACHEL

—

❝look after my heart. i left it with you.❞

ABOUT ( RACHEL ) seIcouth ; seventeen ; bisexual ; cat lover ; tony stark enthusiast.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT TWILIGHT

I love the atmosphere of Twilight. The one that takes you to a strange sort of world in middle of the teenage fiction book whenever you read it. The romantic comedy that's coupled with a pubescent coming-of-age story that borderlines alongside a chilling, supernatural indie film esk aura, that makes you know you're reading something incredibly special. I like the way Twilight makes me feel whenever I read it. I don't need Hogwarts or Panem to go somewhere special - I have Forks. 

My favorite character is a toss up between Rosalie and Edward. Both are beautifully written, and I think they have a lot more in common than they think. Two sides of the same coin.

OTHER FANDOMS YOU ENJOY

I don't really have a lot of other fandoms. But the ones I do dabble in are Marvel, Hemlock Grove, American Horror Story, Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, DC, The Raven Cycle, The Foxhole Court, and a limited amount of Teen Wolf.

RANDOM FACT(S) ABOUT YOU

I hate the sound of the heartbeat. I have an extra bone in my ankle. I'm biracial. I'm a Libra. I collect succulents. I read every single day, and I'm not a fan of desserts of any kind. (Yes, even hot chocolate or cookie dough).

MUSIC YOU LIKE

Oh, deary. Picking 3 artists is going to be incredibly hard for me since I listen to music every day. So, I'm just going to choose the top ones that I've listened to today.

HIPPO CAMPUS | poems, tuesday, & the way it goes

LANA DEL REY | video games, flipside, brooklyn baby, & shades of cool

POST MALONE | rich and sad, same bitches, & feeling whitney

—