DYLAN

—  

( they now know solitude does not scare people like us )

ABOUT ( DYLAN ) @greyxlives :

fifteen, aries, slytherdor, canadian, bisexual, people watcher, cat and dog lover

FAVORITE THING ABOUT TWILIGHT :

Overall, I think my favorite thing about Twilight is the amount of love it holds and how it relates to my life. I have a similar awkward relationship with my father that Bella has with Charlie and friends that remind me of Alice. I can somehow look around in my life and make connections to the characters and that makes Twilight feel like a second home to me.

My favorite character has to be either Rosalie or Esme. They both went through something heartbreaking and came out of it differently. While Rose came out of it guarded and empowered to undo the wrongs done to her, Esme came out of it holding so much love.

OTHER FANDOMS YOU ENJOY : 

american horror story, peaky blinders, harry potter, supernatural, the gifted, shameless, the 100, hemlock grove, brooklyn nine-nine, sherlock, grey's anatomy, how to get away with murder, bones, criminal minds, the walking dead, marvel, descendants, riverdale, wynonna earp, disney, the end of the f***ing world

RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOU :

i can never read one book at a time which results in me never finishing books because i always have four on the go.

Beautiful Creatures was the first "big" book i ever read.

i have one older sister, a childhood dog, Abby who i call Aberkinz and two cats, Sly and Mr. Grey.

i grew up hating the color pink and now i kind of love it and i don't have a favorite color.

i love fall and winter and i hate summer.

the majority of my closet is filled with sweaters and band-tees.

i love classic literature but find it hard to read.

i love slam poetry.

MUSIC YOU LIKE :

alec benjamin

- the boy in the bubble

- the wolf and the sheep

- outrunning karma

troye sivan

- the good side

- june haverly

- strawberries & cigarettes

begonia

- lady in mind

- gun has no trigger

- hot dog stand

—