Chapter 2

This would have been updated sooner but we had some unfortunate news recently and my thoughts were elsewhere. Sorry for the wait. I shall be aiming to upload once a week as im just going back to school.

"You like him don't you" Frank asked Tom
"Yehhh" Tom replied dreamily "what uh um no of course I don't" he said hurriedly snapping out of his daze.
"Haha aw young love" Frank smirked.
"I'm not gay!" Tom exclaimed
"Whatever you say 'lockmaster'" Frank laughed to himself as he continued sending out emails.
"I think I know who I like" Tom said starting to feel frustrated.
"Yeh so do I"
"Ok I like him is that such a crime!" Tom exclaimed. He stood up and carried flopsy back other cage.
"Aha I knew it aw you're so sweet" Frank teased
"Yeh ok whatever" Tom said blushing.

"Right let's go" Aneisha said as the three agents walked out of the school. Using his spy pod Dan worked out the quickest route.
"And what if KORPS are already there?" Keri asked.
"I don't know. They shouldn't have a way to get there" Dan replied.
"But SKULL and KORPS could have worked together on something" Keri said.
"We don't know they may have we will find out if this is a trap when we get there. Right put on your ear pieces"
They all put on their ear pieces and cautiously approached the old warehouse. They walked in and it was empty.
"I don't get it there's nothing here" Keri stated her voice echoing.
"No we have to go below the ground" Aneisha said as Dan did a forward roll to the drain cover in the middle of the ware house.
He twisted one of the handles and then pulled it up revealing a stair case.
"Right I'll go first but be careful ok come on" Dan led the way as he reached the end of the steps he walked into a room through their ear pieces they all heard voices.
"Tom, Tom I need a heat scan of the area"
"I'm on it, um Dan be very careful your pretty much surrounded. The warehouse wasn't empty. Your alone below the ground but you need to pull the lever to your left it should close the hatch and you will be safe until you have to leave. It's pretty much a maze down there!" Tom said. Dan pulled the lever sealing them in.
"Right check your spy pod, I've sent you a map of the floor your on. You want to go down there should be some stairs if you go forward 3m"
"So through the door?" Dan asked.
"Yeh"
Dan headed forward and pulled at the door.
"Dam it's locked" Dan said in dismay.
"And sealed" Aneisha added
"Use that gum Frank gave you" Keri said.
Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of gum. He chewed it cautiously and then placed it on the lock of the door. The metal sizzled and fell away letting the doors swing open.
"Come on let's go" Aneisha said leading the way. She headed down the stairs but suddenly froze
"What is it?" Keri asked in a quiet voice.
"The lights are on and my earpiece is picking up voices" Aneisha whispered back.
"Dan be careful I've only just managed to scan the second floor and you are not alone. I don't know what is down there with you...be careful" Tom said. When he said be careful Dan realised he truly meant it.
"I'll take the lead don't worry just stay close behind me ok?" Dan said he did a front handspring down the last few steps and pressed himself to the wall checking everything was ok before he beckoned to the girls. Aneisha and Keri both did a front hand spring in unison to where Dan was stood. He was listening carefully to the voices that his ear piece was picking up.

Back at the base Frank had gone off to see what Mrs King now wanted.

"Now Frank I want you to paint this wall ok? No others I don't care what colour just get rid of that ridiculous scribble" frank looked up at his task. Just that wall? She made it sound like a small simple job. It would be if she didn't want the outer wall of the school painted. It was early February and someone had drawn Mrs King and Mr flatly kissing. Frank laughed at it as he began painting the wall in a hot pink. After the tapping of Mrs Kings high heels had faded Frank pulled out his communicator.

"Agents be careful. I am unable to get to hq right now Mrs King has me on a tight leash painting a wall Tom make sure you keep them safe"

The agents all knew this mission was dangerous. KORPS would do anything to get hold of flopsy.

"wait is that...yes I think it is. This is SKUL's memory stick said Keri knealing down and picking up a memory stick from the floor. As keri held up it the SKUL logo flashed green then red.
"Keep hold of it" Dan said to Keri "let's search the office for a laptop or something like that I'm not sure what we-" Dan stopped short. He focused on what he could hear through his earpiece.
"There near by" Aneisha said listening in aswell.
"Um guys......"