Dan and tom reunited!

Woo more chapter ness! So I thought I would try and be a nice person and update often like a good writer person. I have two fanfics and a YouTube tho so please don't kill me if I don't update. I know I kept you all waiting on the last one but I'm writing this one the same day in hope that it will mean I can get somewhere and have some romance. If you think gay is wrong then that is fine and also your own opinion but hits is a gay fanfic and I haven't had any hate or anyhtings like that I'm just making it clear as we are going to get into a bit or a romance soon. Don't worry nothing dirty. If you want dirty check out my dr who fanfic. (13+ is the raining for the dr who one) but yeh enjoy this chapter! Love youuuuu!x

Dantomkerianeishadantomkerianeishadantomkerianeishadantomkerianeisha

"Dan,Keri Aneisha! I'm glad your ok I'm sorry I couldn't help any more than I did the computer systems stopped"

"It's ok" Dan relied going to hug Tom. Tom hugged him back and they were lost in the moment. Ok so it was only a small hug but to them it meant something and the others could see it.

Keri and Aneisha left with Frank whilst Dan and Tom continued to process the information from the USB stick.

"Thanks" Dan said.

"What for?"

"For making sure we were all safe"

"You know I'd never let you get hurt" Tom replied

"That sounds so gay" Dan joked.

"Dan, I am gay" Tom said in all seriousness.

"I know, I just meant that well I don't really know..." Dan stuttered scratching the back of his head in an awkward mannour.

"Look Dan the thing is I-I really....."

"What?" Dan said "why are you looking at me like that"

"I-I"

"Spit it out mate!"

"I-I.."

Dan interrupted him.

"For gods sake shut up and kiss me!" Dan said.

The two crashed together in a cluster of love and unsurity.

"Your so hot" Tom mumbled through the kiss.

"Says you" Dan said as the the two stood up.

Tom pushed Dan against the wall and kissed him again. Dans hands traced Toms back and made their way down to his perfectly toned and rather perky bum. ( sorry personal opinions here lol ). He squeezed it gently and Tom moaned into the kiss.

The lift could be heard whirling in the background and the doors pulled open. Keri and Aneisha stood with eyes wide open.

"Er" Keri said.

-

"Are you two like" Aneisha asked.

"Um well.." Dan stuttered.

"Aw sweet" Keri added.

"Well I should get going I mean I have to well um I'm not really sure ill just finish this" Tom stuttered feeling embarrassed. The whole team knew he was gay but bed never shown his feelings for a guy before. He had fancied Dan for ages and now he's rushed it. So he thought.

"It's ok Tom, come here" Dan said walking over to Tom.

"Why walk to me if you said 'come here'?" Tom asked.

"Shut up you idiot" Dan said kissing Tom on the forehead and pulling him in for a hug. Dan was a head taller than Tom which allowed him to rest his chin comfortably on Toms head. He cradled Toms head with one arm and locked his fingers into Tom's with the other.

"I just came to get the memory stick, Frank wants us to take it to Stella at HQ So were gunna run it over, is it all cleared?" Aneisha asked.

"

"Eh yeh" Tom pulled out of Dans hug, keeping his fingers locked with Dans, and pulled the memory stick out of the computer system.

" wait let me shed the data roaming system from the external hard drive case which will disable the use of the homing beacon and therefore activate....ah done" Tom exclaimed tapping furiously at the keyboard.

"Right there" He handed it over to the girls and they sped off leaving the boys alone.....

Later at Toms house...

"I don't want to do this if you feel uncomfy with it"

"No Tom I want you I want this"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure now shhhh"

"Make me" Tom winked at Dan.

"Come here you little..." He was interrupted as the two pasionaltley kissed.

"Tom would you and your friend like some cookies and mi-" Toms mum started as she pushed the door open to reval Dan and Tom furiously touching each other. They didn't stir as the door creaked closed again.