School

Tom and Dan stood facing each other, less than a meter apart. Their fingers interlocked and eyes glued to each other's. Neither said a word until...

"Tom don't take any offence to this,but I just don't feel ready to come out" Dan said. His eyes full of sorrow as he gazed at Tom.

"You mean you feel ashamed to be with me" Tom replied trying to keep back his tears.

"No!" Dan replied. He was hurt to think that would even cross Toms mind. "Tom of course I'm not! I just haven't come out like you and well is just need time and to be honest I'm hurt that you even thought that" Dan dropped Toms hands and turned away. A single tear rolled gently down Toms cheek.

Dan turned back just in time to see more tears slip off the young boys face. Dan reached a hand out and wiped the tears away. Tom brought his own hand up to his face and grasped Dan's fingers. He pulled Dan towards him and the two forgot the world whilst they kissed.

"Look we better get going come on" Tom said being his nerdy, but hot, self.

"Okay" Dan said reluctantly. He didn't have the same love for school as Tom.

The day proceded as normal and there was no updates on the mission. They all thought their job was now done. But was it....