Food Wars

Yassssss. Shokugeki no Soma, a.k.a. Food Wars. *breathes deeply* Oki, lettuce begin. Hehe, get it? Cuz it's Food Wars... I'm sorry I won't make anymore puns... For this chapter at least...

Let's see, well this is definitely my favorite anime that I've watched so far. The food on here is just, amazing. Not even from a delicious-looking factor (which it still is like a 1000/10), but the scientific and cooking knowledge is just plain impressive. I've actually learned quite a bit about cooking thanks to this anime. All of the meals are exciting and usually have some sort of hidden secrets that make it ten times better. I honestly wish I could reach into my screen and eat the friggin food. So good.

The animation and art style and how they draw the food: on point. Just mouth watering. Also, there's some ecchi, so beware of that, y'know just in case you're not into that kind of stuff. Cause, the characters kinda have orgasms every time they eat good food, but it doesn't take away from the show, so don't worry.

In any case, it just adds to the anime. Don't even get me started on the comedy. It's pretty much my style, kinda dumb and goofy stuff that just makes you laugh. There are really serious points, like when they're having a Shokugeki, but then there's also the fun parts, where it's pretty much college students hanging out. And then the ecchi...

Another thing, the character development is really nice. You can really connect with the characters. There's the goofy and competitive Yukuhira Soma, and then there's the homey Todakoro Megumi, who thinks she's not good enough to be at the school. All around, the characters are great.

At the time I'm writing this, season 3 is currently coming out, however I'm re-watching the entire series so I haven't had enough time to catch all the way back up. Which means I have to wait to watch it. Bleh. I know I'm doing this to myself but whatever. I wanna experience it again before I see season 3.

Summary time ^-^

Summary:
Shokugeki no Soma tells the story of a boy named Soma Yukihira, whose dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's neighborhood restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skills. But just as Soma graduates from middle school, his father, Joichiro Yukihira, gets a new job that requires him to travel around the world and closes his shop. However, Soma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Joichiro which is to survive in an elite culinary school, called "Totsuki Teahouse Culinary Academy" where only 10% of the students manage to graduate. He meets many amazing students and experiences new events that allow him to grow further towards his cooking goal.

Food Wars is amazing. Just yes.
Mk, Zandar out!🐛

Author's Note:
I'm really sorry I haven't been updating recently. I'll try my best to update but between my busy life (totallyyy) and writing my other book series (hehehe if you wanna read it you'll have to wait like 10 years, which should hopefully give me enough time to perfect my writing style and series), I haven't really felt up to writing this. Anyways, I'll hopefully force myself into updating this. Stay tuned (hopefully) ^-^ Bye!