Baking Cakes///Cheolsoo

The sun rising, the sunlight slipping, racing to the curtains gap. The dark room, become lighter because of it. Jisoo wake up and open the curtains. The dark room changed into a very bright room in few seconds. Makes Seungcheol groaning under the blanket. He hid himself under the blanket. Jisoo chuckle at Seungcheol's act.

"Wake up... It's already noon, are you not hungry? " ask Jisoo.
"Wait a minutes please... "
"Your minutes will changing into hours Seungcheolniee~" said Jisoo and get a groan from Seungcheol.

"Okay i will have breakfast first then," said Jisoo and left, going to the kitchen and eat breakfast.

Jisoo made a fruit salad and eat it alone. After Jisoo finishing his salad, he was washing the dishes while humming a random song. After that he cleaning the living room, he took out a vacuum cleaner and turn it on, the sound of the vacuum cleaner disturbing Seungcheol that tries to sleep. Seungcheol woke up with annoyed face and goes to the living room. At the living room he saw Jisoo that vacuuming the carpet. He hug him from behind, makes Jisoo startled.

Seungcheol hug Jisoo so tight that Jisoo can't breathe.

"Seungcheol! Release it now! I can't breathe."

"Nghh... "

Seungcheol put his head on Jisoo's shoulder. Speaking about something that Jisoo can't hear because Seungcheol is mumbling on Jisoo's shirt. Jisoo turn off the vacuum cleaner and ask, "What is it?".

"You've got a nice smell. " said Seungcheol and look at Jisoo's eyes while let out a big grin.
"Seungcheol? Are you half a sleep?"
"No. "
"Whoa!"

Seungcheol lift up Jisoo and Seuncheol throw himself to the sofa with Jisoo in his hug. Jisoo strugglin, feeling uncomfortable. Seuncheol chuckle. Stomach rumbling, and it's from Seungcheol. Jisoo now the only one who chuckling.

"Hey, let's baking some cakes." said Jisoo.

"Cakes?"

"Yup."

"Okay then."

Jisoo took out the ingredients.
Seungcheol just staring at Jisoo, not even lending hand. Just staring in silence. Jisoo took out chocolate bar from the fridge. Seungcheol eyes full of hunger, "Brownies?! ".

"Yup."

"Yeay! "

"Stop acting like a kid. " said Jisoo still preparing things.

"Aaaa i am so happyyyy..." said Seungcheol and jumping around.

Jisoo just let out a chuckle when saw Seungcheol jumping around happily. Jisoo started making the dough and again Seungcheol do not know what to do so ended up staring Jisoo. Suddenly Jisoo sneezing when he holding the flour, makes the flour flying around and some of them went to Seungcheol. Seungcheol took the flour and blew it to Jisoo. Jisoo does the same. They ended up make their own flour war, made the whole house turned into white because of the flour in few second. The flour bag empty and they laughing to each other. Seungcheol ran to Jisoo and lift him up. Jisoo startled and strugling, make Seungcheol fell and Jisoo landed on Seungcheol. The flour around them flying around again. Jisoo sneezing again, and Seungcheol laughing.

"You are full of flour, haha look at your face. Pft. It's hella white hahaha." said Seungcheol and laughing to Jisoo.

"Same as your sweetheart."

"Aw. Love you." said Seungcheol and try to sit down but can't because Jisoo lying on him.

"What do you want? Don't you dare to run away. Let's clean this. "

"Uh Jisoo... Look at me there is something at your face."

"Wha-"

Chu~

Seungcheol gave a small peck at Jisoo's lips. Jisoo turned into a statue, processing what happened. Seungcheol stand up so suddenly and make Jisoo fell. Seungcheol ran off meanwhile Jisoo screaming out Seungcheol's name again and again. Seungcheol laughing like an evil. Jisoo ended up clean it all by himself, because of tired he fell asleep on the couch.

Seungcheol smiling at the view and took a blanket and put it on Jisoo. Seungcheol googling how to make brownies and try to make one. And you know what. It's fail. Seungcheol let out an unsatisfied groan. Jisoo woke up because of it, "Hm? What's wrong?"

"I can't make brownies-"

"Huh?"

"I tried to make it for you because you are tired. But i have no cooking skills. So it's ended up taste a little bit weird and the textur-"

Jisoo took the brownies before Seungcheol finished his sentences. Seungcheol try to stop him but fail. Jisoo let out a weird expression.

"I told you... "

"I think it's okay. "

"No, it's not okay."

Jisoo stuffed more brownies to his mouth, make the plate empty. Seungcheol shook and ask Jisoo to spit it out. Jisoo refuse.

"It's delicious. Thanks. " said Jisoo and gave Seungcheol a single peck on his lips and smile at him.

"Let's go to sleep, i am tired."

"Okay" said Seungcheol and lift up Jisoo with bridal style. Jisoo that startled chuckling because of it. They chuckling and fell asleep right after they throw themselves on the bed. Slepping while hugging each other with a small faint smile.

- The End -

Heya meet me again. Okay i admit it that... This chapter kinda weird lmao. I am pretty busy and kind of stress? I have artist block too *sigh*

Aaahhh

I hope you guys like my story i am appreciate you guys that commenting, folow, vote and add this book to your reading list. Thank you so much. Hope you will keep supporting me by comments or votes, see you at the next chapter.

Sorry for typos i am half asleep while writing this, i am rarely have time at morning untill night so usually i write this at midnight when i can.

Bye!

Don't forget to following, voting, commenting, or adding this book to your reading list.

Thanks for almost 1,5 k read 😭💕

Love you all i hope i can get rid of my artist block 😭