Will You Love Me? part 1 /// JeongCheol

Heyyy I'm back 🙈💕 do you miss me?

So here is a JeongCheol ff, just read it already, i don't need to tell the genre right? As long its not smut :3 and yes this is pretty long.

🌹🌹🌹

As the sky changed into a shade of orange and red, the blonde man sitting at the beach, enjoying the wind, and the sunset with his dog. A golden retriever. He pet his dog with a gentle smile, the dog put it's head on the man's lap. Closing eyes, enjoy the wind. At his ring finger there is a ring made of silver on it, fit with his white skin. From far away he saw a man, standing like staring at him. A man with dark blue jacket, white shirt, black training pants,  and white shoes. The blonde man try to ignore it, but the mysterious man still staring at him.

The blonde stand up, take the dog with him, he take a short glances at the mysterious man. The mysterious man walk towards him, the blonde man run away with his dog, same as the mysterious man. The blonde man panicked, he tripped and fell, his dog stopped, wait for his owner to stand up. The mysterious man catching them. The mysterious man suddenly stop in front of the blonde man and it's dog. They are trying to catch their breath. The mysterious man suddenly hug the

(well it's so romantic, prepare your feelings all. You will feel attacked.)

Dog. Yes the mysterious man hug the dog. (lol).

"H-huh? " said the blonde man, confused while looking at the mysterious man that hugging his dog.

The mysterious man smiling and play with the dog, have a nice time. Meanwhile it's owner confused. The blonde sit on the sand and let the mysterious man playing with his dog.

The mysterious man startled, forget the fact that the owner of the dog still there. Watching both of them with a small smile on his face, the mysterious man kind of awkward. He stopped his actions and the dog wondering, still want to play more.

"Ah, it's okay. You both looks so happy so it's okay. " said the blonde man.

The mysterious man just nod and then play again. The blonde staring him, and chuckles.

Hours passed, it's already night. The dog tired, same as thr mysterious man. The blonde stand up and take his dog with him. He reach out his hand to the mysterious man that laying on the sand, the mysterious man accept it and stand up.

"Yoon Jeonghan." said the blonde, and smile heavenly at the mysterious man.

"Choi Seungcheol. " said the mysterious man, shyly.

"I need to go back, see you tomorrow! " said Jeonghan and waving at Seungcheol with a smile, the dog following him.

Seungcheol nodding and then stop Jeonghan, hold Jeonghan's hand tightly. Makes Jeonghan startled and stop.

"Thank you." said Seungcheol kind of awkward.

Jeonghan chuckles, "No problem, see ya! " he said and left.

-Time skip because i am lazy-

Tomorrow come, Jeonghan go to the campus at the morning. He pretty late today because he wake up to late, too tired. Jeonghan running, try to catch the bus. Well he failed, so he needs to run all the way to his campus and it's pretty far.