The New Baby

Marina Held onto the small baby into her pale hands. Her hands shook softly while she gripped onto the blanket that her new child was wrapped into. The blanket was white with a small grim reaper sign on it. 
Slight wind speed has picked up onto Marina. She had to get back home to her home. The was raining and the snow came down quick. The child and Marina were cold. Shaking. Sooner or later...the child will get sick. And it would be horrible... 
About a hour later, Marina came home. Her hair had froze into her ponytail and her skin all white. She had red all around her eyes. A red nose.  And purple lips. She opened the door and walked in. Her whole body froze for a min. Then it had relief. Her body cooled down by a small fire that was in a large fireplace. 
Marco Came down and he hugged Marina tightly. His warm body turned slightly cold. He saw Marina fall down into the fire and watched her hair burn. It caught on fire. Which means it would spread. 

The baby was grabbed by Marco's large hands and ran out the house. He held his child firmly. He watched his house go into the flames of his wife from the fireplace. He started running. His feet sunk into the snow while he ran. The snow went down into his feet.. It was so Cold... 

Marco held the child and he ran faster... for hours. He fell down and he dropped the child. The child looked at him with large, ice blue eyes. Her nose small, and lips weren't developed yet. But, they were small too. She smiled and laughed cutely before getting even colder and frowning. 
Marco saw a pair of yellow glowing eyes. He got up and started running. He saw a white snow wolf appear from the yellow eyed spot and he kept going. He held himself together and he held to the child too. He decided to go into his full grim reaper form and he transformed himself. 
a 6'5 male with a built body. He had now black hair with white eyes. His clothing as a black suit but white suit pants. He had a large cape that was light grey. It flew in the wind. He ran to a dark end of the rode, smirking. He held onto his child and flew over the gap in between this rode, and another. The wolves left behind....