The new Family

Marco threw the baby into a small pile of snow. He fell into the water. He saw that the child was watching... He wanted to live. But he knew he would die.
The freezing water held him down and he didn't know how to swim. He went down to the bottom and ended up drowning slowly. He knew the child watched him through this...
Once the child has realised that her dad wasnt coming back, she started crying. She was crying bad and she looked around. She held her blanket. She heard a door open and she sniffed.
Footsteps were heard into the snow. A small pup came out and it saw the blanket. It came to the blanket and rolled it over. It dragged the child to its side. It dragged it to the door and showed a man.
The man looked around in his 30s. He had black hair with brown eyes. He had a small mustache with a small beard. He was built average. He grabbed the child and he frowned. He held the child softly. He went inside with the pup.
Inside the house, there was a woman and 2 teens. The woman was about 5'7 and she had blonde hair with brown eyes. She had a small nose and heart shaped lips. She had some makeup on too...
She looked at the child and she took it. She looked at her teened childeren , showing them.
They were both male teens. Due to whatever, they were twins. They both had blonde hair and blue eyes. They also had small lips. They had no freckles. They looked at the child and they seemed okay with it.
The child looked at all of them and she knew this will be the new family of her life...