Why? (Sexual)

**This part is very. Very. Sensitive to ME and OTHER people. You have been warned.**
It has now been 5 years. Since The child has been with the family. It was morning right now and she was eating with everybody. She had very short blonde hair with ice blue eyes. She heard the door open in the living room. She came out the kitchen and ran to her new father, Andrew. She hugged him tightly... But she also smelt something odd. She sniffed him and she smelt something different. Maybe he was drunk? She saw a large bottle in his hand.
Andrew looked down at the child and he gripped his bottle. He then smashed it over the girl's head, making her bleed and fall to the ground. He knocked her out and took his belt off. He watched blood came out her as he laughed a bit. He grabbed her knocked out body, dragging her upstairs.
No one else in the family, but 1 of the teens, seemed to not be concerned. The teen was about 19 now... And his name was Chris.
Chris tilted his head and he shook it slightly. He didnt wanna know.
Upstairs, Andrew was in his bed with the child. He woke her up and slapped her face with a belt, leaving a mark. He slapped her face again. He watched her hold her cheek as he threw the belt away and he took his... Uh... Pants off. He laughed drunkly... And from that night on till morning, was a sexual experience.
**ME FEELS DIRTY BUT IT HURTS**