Clash!!!

The arena is full. Almost all the students have gathered to watch a fight between Loki and a guy from 10th grade named Shaw.

"Whoa this match is gonna be super exciting!!!!", Flint exlaimed.

"I am having a feeling that the prvert Loki is so going down", Jason grinned.

"According to my speculations we got the perfect view, we are gonna see the match from a perfect angle", Oberon said.

"Damn you take everything so scientifically", Flint sighed.

"Life is all about calculations, I am not like you who does things without thinking and then messes up", Oberon sighed back.

"Keep it low you two, the match is beginning", Jason said as he pointed towards Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith raised his hand and said "BEGIN".

Both clashed against each other like rock against rock. Their movements were so fast that the crowd stopped breathing.

"Wow that Loki guy is good", Flint wailed.

A quick punch from Shaw and Loki broke through the wall of the arena into the crowd.

"That punch had big potential and Loki took it directly", Jason wailed.

The crowd went silent.

"Damn you are strong", a voice came from the debrises.

"Don't get overconfident Loki, the game has just begun", Shaw replied.

Shaw ran towards Loki with his fists of iron and punched but loki ducked and dodged the punch and took his chance to punch him with all he got.

Shaw was down. The crowd went crazy.

"Ah so its over. It was easy for loki.", Flint wailed.

"No its not over, according to my informations, now when the fight of the fists is over, they will reveal their powers. Shaw is a damn powerful water style user and moreover he is the strongest in his class", Oberon said.

Loki looked at Shaw as he got up and started using his water style. Suddenly water started to appear around his palms.

"Oh shit", that's what Loki could say at that moment.

Suddenly a dragon started to appear behind Shaw.

"Now that dragon is damn big, come on now somebody ring a bell, time out", Loki said foolishly.

"No wonder he is the best in his class, controlling that amount of water, its no joke", Oberon wailed.

"Now this wimp is all yours, go my water dragon", Shaw grinned.

The dragon charged towards him. But loki didn't move.

"Whaaat!!!, he is gonna take the hit.", Flint stood up in excitement.