hi im pinkie pie

......................................................................................
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oh wait did I leave the oven on I thought to myself oh pinkie you silly silly filly how could you possibly hav- I instantly smelled fire ooooooh shit! (Announcer guy: A FEW MOMENTS LATER!)

There was a fire hose in my face along with crying foals on the floor and you know what the only thing I could think of doing was!!!! (cry's into my soft rainbow colored pillow)

Mr and Mrs Cake is
gonna kill meeeeeee !!!!
My hair went straight as I continued to cry. I got louder and louder until I suddenly heard an extremely noisy thud come up from my window, abruptly stopping my tears.

Peering over at the window whilst wipeing away my tears, I got up and put on my usual happy face, pushing through how I felt inside, desperately trying to get my hair all fluffed up like usual the sound of someone outside of my window distracted me and I changed my focal point onto the window.

"Ow ow ow ooooouch" I walked up towards my window cautiously and pulled back the curtains. There sitting on the thin ledge of my window was a cyan blue Pegasus that I knew very well named Rainbow Dash. Yeah what a plain name, hehe, I thought to myself while looking at her.

(just kidding!)(Wink) I tapped on the window "hey rainbow!" Rainbow dash jumped alittle as a result of the fright and me just startling the crap out of her, one way or another it all was the same.

rainbow dash turned to see who was at the window and she smiled once she saw me "oh hey pinkie umm say, can I come in like- right now?"

"Yeah! Sure thing Rainbow!" I turned and looked at my room. "Actually on second thought- how's about no-" Rainbow Dash gave Pinkie a confused look.

"pinkie look I really gotta get off this ledge before I fall or something- I hurt my wings so flying is not exactly the best option for me-"

Pinkie sighed. "Ok Dashie.. but pinkie promise me that you wont freak out or judge me and my weird stuff-" Dash looked at pinkie and smiled a bit before following through with the promise. "Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"Alright, you ready?" I asked rainbow as she preceded to nod her head back right before I then yelled "Duck!" Rainbow did as told and ducked, as she did so the window swung open and I pulled her into my room.

Rainbow dash sat down on the floor and as soon as she looked up her pupils began to get small-

Rainbow dash shook her head trying not to cringe at the poster of rainbow as the weird little filly she once was on the wall right next to the window; Rainbow Dash was truly shocked "w-wow p-pinkie I didn't know you had this stuff-" she said as sh...

Rainbow dash shook her head trying not to cringe at the poster of rainbow as the weird little filly she once was on the wall right next to the window; Rainbow Dash was truly shocked "w-wow p-pinkie I didn't know you had this stuff-" she said as she rolled up into a ball on the floor.

I giggled, "hey dashie? Would you maybe want to spend the night here?" Rainbow thought to herself for a moment, she honestly was pretty much stuck on the ground anyways since she can't fly up to her house because of her wing injury and from the looks of it, it was getting really late so logically she agreed.
"alright fine pinkie I-... I'll stay with you for the night- but it's just until tomorrow- got it?"
Rainbow scolded.

I giggled cutely. "Alrighty then! whatever you say dashie" <3