♥Unconventional(Bad Era)♥

"So (Y/N)! You have to see what Michael bought me today!" Luisa cheers dreamily as she speaks of her boyfriend.

You chuckle lightly and sit down beside her on the sofa. "Well...do show me," you smile.

Luisa brings out a small velvet box and opens it to display a beautiful pair of pearl earrings. You gasp at the sight and cover your mouth.

"Beautiful aren't they?" she says with a wide grin.

"Yeah," you nod in agreement.

Luisa, your dearest friend and your flatmate, was dating Michael Jackson. They'd met when she had unknowingly bumped into him while at a bookstore a year ago. She'd been at the bookstore to pick up a list of novels you'd noted down for her because you were sick and couldn't move that day.

So unluckily for you, you didn't get to meet the one man you'd adored as a music icon for years but your best friend captivated his heart - and you were happy for her because she was just as intrigued by him as he was by her.

During the year that she'd been dating him, she hadn't once introduced him to you because he'd asked her not to make their relationship public as yet - however, you knew about them way before they'd started dating because Luisa told you everything. The problem was that Michael didn't know you knew...in fact, he didn't even know you.

Today, however, was the day that you'd get to meet Michael Jackson - your best friend's boyfriend. He was to come for dinner at you and Luisa's shared flat and the two of you were patiently waiting for him. Luisa had dressed up well for the occasion and you reckoned she looked stunning.

You, on the other hand, wore a simple dress with your hair styled neatly and you wanted to disappear when you saw how amazing Luisa looked.

Luisa, as always, convinced you that you looked great and didn't need to feel bad.

So here you two were, looking very different from one another, waiting for Michael Jackson.

It was quite interesting.

"He should be here now," Luisa mutters thoughtfully as she glances at the clock on the wall. 

"He's probably a little busy. I'm sure he'll be here soon enough," you smile reassuringly and she ponders for a moment.

"Yeah," she nods. "Hey, do you think I should wear these earrings now?" she perks up a little, holding the blue velvet box gently. 

"Yeah!" you smile brightly. "They'll look amazing on you. And besides," you smirk a little. "when he sees them on you.....he's going to drool,"

"No!" she giggles and you shrug.

"Just saying," you laugh softly and she stands up.

"I'll go put them on now," she makes her way upstairs. "If he arrives while I'm up here, then open the door will you?!" she yells from her room as I hear the door close.

You shake your head and chuckle softly. You could definitely see why Michael liked Luisa. She was quite an amazing human being.

Your eyes widen as soon as you hear a knock at the door. You grimace because you'd been praying that he didn't arrive whilst Luisa was upstairs - but like always, things never go your way.

You stand up and walk toward the front door, opening it slowly. You open it wider when you see Michael standing in front of you, looking rather handsome.

What the hell (Y/N)! He's your best friend's boyfriend! You scold yourself mentally.

"Hi," he smiles softly as he stands in front of you.