Part 3 - Shadow EXPOSED

"Well well well.." Taskmaster steps out of the futuristic door. "If it isn't Dr. Wakeman's XJ-9." Taskie said.

"Taskmaster, we're here for the list of Skyway Patrol agents!" Jenny said and prepared in a fighting pose.

"We?" Taskmaster asked.
"Me and Sha-.." Jenny notices Shadow has gone. Where did he go? "Shadow?! Where did you go?"

"Sh-Shadow is.... here?" Taskmaster said fearfully and walked back, then stumbled upon one of his henchmen laying on the ground unconscious.

"Boogity-boo!" Shadow surprised Taskie from behind. "Can ya copy this? ehh?" Shadow moved energetically like someone from a mental asylum. Wiggling all of his limbs crazily.

"What are you-?" Jenny said. "Did ya miss me, Skullface? You like that huh?" Shadow said.

"You have no brain to come here, I will destroy you!" said Taskmaster then keeps trying to incinerate Shadow with a raygun, But he keeps dodging fast.

"Can't catch me, taskie! I'm like a fly!"
Shadow mocked while dodging. "Why wont you die?!"

Taskmaster is pretty much like the one from Marvel yeah.. But here he's only wearing leather beneath instead of armor.

Shadow kicks Taskmaster in the crotch.. making him fall down on his side.

"I hope your kids like that!" Shadow said after kicking the skull-masked supervillain.

Taskmaster grunts in pain as he holds his crotch, laying on the ground. "Curse you.. Shadow." Taskmaster said.

"Me too." Shadow replied and laughed maniacally. While Jenny looks at him with a disgusted expression.

After that, The two strapped him down. And went inside the small building which is supposed to be Taskmaster's HQ.

They entered a big room with three big monitors stuck to a wall and a control panel.

"Come on, let's get the list before anyone else's weakness is discovered!" Jenny runs to the control panel but Shadow runs quickly past her.

"Wait, I wanna watch this one!" Shadow pushes Jenny down before she gets to break the panel.

Why did Shadow push her down? because information about her was being shown on the monitor, Luckily before Shadow could see her weaknesses.. Jenny pulls the plug, killing the power.

"Nope!" Jenny said.
"Ughh, you're no fun!" Shadow whined.

"Wait, lemme guess.. your weakness is.. water, right?" Shadow asked. "Oh how 'bout coffee?.. Or maybe fire?" Shadow kept asking the Teenage robot, being ignored as they walk out of the building. Jenny already has the list and files installed into her database.

"Stop asking what my weakness is, I'm seriously not dumb enough to tell you!" Jenny said.

"You got a point, Girl! I'm sorry for annoying you with my friendship!" Shadow said. "Really? We've only known eachother for like.. hours." Jenny said.

"That doesn't matter! We're friends now!" Shadow said. "Yeah, whatever." Jenny then tries to contact Skyway Patrol but.. Shadow snatches the device from her hand and breaks it into pieces.

"Oops, you broke it!" Shadow said. Feeling a bit guilty. "Hey! What did you do that for?!" Jenny yelled.

"I'm sorry, Jenny! I don't know what came over me!" Shadow said. "We're supposed to contact Skyway then look for Agent McGuffin!" Jenny said.

"Wait!" Jenny gasped. "Alright, Shadow. The jig is up! Tell me the truth!" Jenny interrogates Shadow.

"What truth?" Shadow asked. "Ughh! Look! there is no Agent McGuffin here, you broke the device that can contact Skyway, and it seemed like you were trying to figure out my weakness, were you?!" Jenny builds out her enormous Raygun, making Shadow scream like a gay person.