Parrish (Requested)

Idea Requested by Sarah91t

You sits on your couch tears dripping down your face as you reread the text message from your boyfriend

You sits on your couch tears dripping down your face as you reread the text message from your boyfriend. We are over it reads. You loved your now ex boyfriend and you thought he loved you but obviously you are wrong.

"Hey, I got-what's wrong?" says your brother, Jordan Parrish as he sees your teary eyes

"He...he broke up with me." You say sobbing a little

"He did what?" asks Jordan getting angry

You see that he is about to shift to hellhound mode making you panic a little. You really really figure out how to deal with him when he gets that way. Sensing your panic causes Jordan to calm down a little. The anger turning into concern. He rushes over to you and pulls you into a hug.

"Why doesn't anything good for us happen or last?" You question softly as tears fall down your face

"Just remember anything hate can do love can do better." Jordan whispers into your ear softly

And Jordan was right because a little after that you and Liam Dunbar started dating. You fell in love with him; a deeper and better love than you had with your ex. He loves you as well with all his heart. Love really can do anything better than hate.

------------------------------------------------------

(The Gif doesn't really match the imagine but I couldn't find an angry Parrish imagine until he was about to become a hellhound)

I was thinking after this book doing a multi fandom imagines book. But they don't get that many reads, so do people even like those? If I did one, would you guys read it?