// INFO, RULES, PAYMENT, FORM \\

Read the previous chapter if you want to see examples of the covers I make:)

Okay, now let's get stared with the info, rules, payment, and form.

Ugh, i know this is everyone's least favorite part about trying to get a cover, but it's gotta be done.

INFO
(this is info that you might want to know about my covers)

~ AT THE MOMENT, IT WILL TAKE ME 1-7 DAYS TO FINISH ONE COVER DEPENDING ON HOW DIFFICULT YOUR REQUEST IS (if I accept your request, I will tell you how long it will take out of 1-7 days)

~ I AM NOT SOME PROFESSIONAL COVER MAKER, SO IF ITS NOT EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT IT, well, that sucks.

~ I KIND OF HAVE A LIFE SO IT MIGHT TAKE ME LONGER WHEN I HAVE EXAMS, HOMEWORK, OR WHEN I'M HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS (I will tell you if it will take longer than usual)

~ I WILL MOST LIKELY ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST

RULES

~ YOU CAN REQUEST UP TO THREE COVERS AT ONCE, BUT THATS IT (if you want more, you have to at least wait a week)

~ YOU HAVE TO USE MY COVER FOR AT LEAST THREE DAYS (even if you don't like it)

~ YOU MUST FILL OUT EVERYTHING ON THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER UNLESS IT HAS THIS SYMBOL (*)

~ STORY MUST BE PUBLISHED (i will be checking)

~ YOU MUST POST THE FORM REQUEST ON THIS CHAPTER ONLY

~ TO MAKE SURE YOU READ THESE RULES, THERE WILL BE A PART ON THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER THAT SAYS, (code word) you must enter the word, bawbee.

if you don't follow the rules, I won't be accepting your cover. Simple as that.

PAYMENT

~ You must give me credit on the description of your story that you use the cover on (as soon as I give it to you)

~ like/favorite this chapter

~ add one of my stories on my main account ( perksofbeingalison ) to your library OR one of your reading lists

if you don't do the payments BEFORE you request, I won't accept. Simple as that.

FORM
(words that have this symbol * before it are NOT REQUIRED)

Title: (that's pretty self-explanatory)

Author: (also self-explanatory)

*Subtitle: (also self-explanatory)

Description of story: (just a simple copy & paste)

Simple or More Advanced Cover:

Mood: (ex: sad, happy, joyful, depressing, romantic)

How you want it to look: (ex: woods, foggy)

*Faceclaim(s): (you can't have more than 3 on your cover)

*Link(s): (links to pngs, photos, or anything else that you want on your cover. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED BUT I REALLY WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD DO IT)

*Font(s): (ex: arial)

WOOT WOOT!!!! WE ARE DONE WITH THOSE OL' BORING THINGS!!! HOPEFULLY YOU SURVIVED!!!

I'm sorry if I sounded really mean (i promise i'm not), but I had to get the point across, and I really would like you to request a cover)

PEACE & LOVE💓

~ ALLY