fifty

The next day
13th of December, 2016
Tuesday afternoon
4.15pm
Juilliard

"Does my ass look good?"

"You don't have an ass, Zayn."

"Shut up, Louis. I'm serious. Does it look good?"

"It looks fine, Z."

"You sure? I wanna look sexy for Chris."

"You already manage to look sexy. Even when you wear a damn trash bag."

"Aww, boobear."

"Don't get all sappy. You can't look like you cried while going to meet the biggest actors of Hollywood. Not to forget, they're all marvel hero's. Damn, I'm jealous."

Zayn chuckled softly at Louis and fixed the collar of his dress shirt he was wearing, looking at himself in the mirror. I'm less than thirty minutes, he was going to be at a party, with the biggest actors in Hollywood. And not only in the marvel industry. He was nervous. So nervous that his hands were shaking and his palms were sweating. His heart was racing and thumping in his ribcage, his mind swarming with million of thoughts.

Am I going to survive tonight?

Will I die because I will be surrounded by so many legends?

Will the food be amazing?

WILL I MEET LEONARDO DICAPRIO?

Zayn felt dizzy and overwhelmed. He had already met half of the cast of the new avengers movie – to be honest, he almost died when he first visited Chris on set. And now he was able to meet many more as if it was the Emmy's. He was super excited and couldn't wait for what the night had to offer.

"So," Louis started, shoving some crisps into his mouth. "You never really told me how good the captain is in bed. Is his dick big?" He said with a full mouth, watching as the younger lad turned around to give him a look.

"Uh–" he cleared his throat and gained some color on his sun kissed cheeks. "He's great." Was all he said before grabbing his winter coat, putting on his scarf first.

"And his dick?"

"That's for me to know and for you not to find out."

"Oh come on, Z. Two weeks. Papa needs some details here."

"The only detail that you need is that Harry is fucking with another guy. Other than that, you don't need to know anything else."

"Buzzkill."

"Oh shut up."

"I missed you." Louis huffed.

Zayn smiled. "I missed you too."

Louis licked his lips and coughed. "Okay anyways, you gotta go. I believe your boyfriend is here?" He pointed to the window when the loud roar of a familiar car sounded outside of the building, Zayn releasing an excited squeal as if he was a teenage girl.

His lips formed a wide smile and he was quick to pull on his jacket and grab the presents he got for Robert's family, kissing Louis cheek quickly. "Make sure to clean up your mess when you leave. And lock the door. I love you!" He said before exiting his dorm, smiling when he heard a love you too come from his room after closing the door.

He sighed happily and made his way towards the stairs, walking down with a cheerful hum. Yet that vanished seconds later when his eyes landed on a familiar brunette haired lad walking up the stairs with a random girl, his heart dropping into his stomach. The two were giggling and grinned, the twenty-one year old pushing the girl against the wall as if Zayn wasn't even in presence.

They started making out and the dark haired beauty balled his hands into tight fist, jealousy raging inside of him. He glared at them, walking passed them with a scoff. "Asshole." He muttered quietly as he left.

Before stepping out of the building, he took one last glance back at them, only to see Liam send him a smirk as the slutty girl kissed down his neck. 'Bye' the younger latter mouth with his slightly swollen lips, Zayn tearing his eyes off of them. He clenched his jaw and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

He hated him. He hated Liam with all his heart. And he really hoped he would choke on something.

****

Liam is turning into a fuckboy😱