fifty-eight

1 hour later
15th of December, 2016
Thursday afternoon
4.45pm
Music Collection room

It's been a full hour since Zayn and Liam had met for their project. By far, all the two did were shot each other glares and argue. They haven't gotten to much work due to their constant disagreeing and arguing about small things that were pointless. Now, they were distant from each other. Zayn had settled himself by the window of the room and Liam was sitting in front of the piano, playing a few of the keys. The dark haired lad's eyes were set outside the window, watching as the snowflakes fell from the sky and onto the snow coated ground, his head resting against the cold glass. He listened to Liam play the same keys over and over again, slowly growing impatiently annoyed by the same sound, jaw clenching a little. He shifted on the wooden windowsill, pulling his knees closer to his chest.

"If you can't play a proper song, please stop playing the damn keys of the piano. It's slowly getting annoying." He snapped and turned his head to look at the brunette, Liam glancing back at him.

And, of course, him being him, Liam had to play the immature one once again, slamming his fingers on the keys to create an ugly shriek that echoed through the room. It caught the artistic student off guard, almost having him fall off the windowsill.

"Oops. My bad. My fingers must've slipped." Liam smiled innocently at Zayn who was shooting daggers at him with his eyes. And if looks could kill, he'd be bleeding to death on the floor already.

"You're such a douchebag." Zayn pushed himself off and got on his feet, fixing his shirt a little before making his way over to his bag.

"I heard you the first thirty times today, Zayn." The brunette rolled his eyes. "No need to repeat yourself every second."

"It's true."

"And I get that." Liam replied. "But it's annoying."

"You're annoying."

"Am I?"

"Yes."

"You're acting like a complete child."

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"Oh fuck you, Liam."

"Why should I?"

"Because you're–"

"Because I'm what, Zayn?"

Zayn didn't know what to say. He was frustrated and confused by the brunette, the two having a stare down.

"I hate you so much."

"Like I said, the feeling's mutual."

"I wonder what I saw in you."

"Same here, sweetcheeks. Didn't think you'd be this much of a bitch to be honest."

"I'm not a bitch."

"You're acting like a bitch though."

"Ugh, can you stop calling me a bitch?"

"Want me to start calling you a slut? More likely a cockslut? Cause, that's what you are." Liam's lips curled into a smirk and he leaned himself on the piano, watching the shorter boy waltz up to him.

"Listen here, ass-wipe," Zayn started bitterly and glared up at him, the two now standing close to each other. "I am not the one that goes around and sleeps with anything that has two legs and would gladly spread them for your diseased covered dick. So don't fucking call me the slut here. Unlike you, I can stay loyal to one person. Unlike you, I don't go fuck someone else every fucking chance I get." He poked his finger roughly into the brunette's broad chest, not once tearing his eyes away from his. "You and me, are completely different people. We're not the same. All that you are, is a selfish, inconsiderate piece of shit, who goes around and fucks teachers every chance he gets because he is bored out of his mind. I'm the one who is in a relationship. And I'm not a cheater like you."

"You can't really call it cheating, if we weren't even together." Liam rolled his eyes at that and chuckled dryly.

Zayn looked up at him, slightly hurt at that statement, but he didn't let it get to him. "Honestly, I wish I never even met you. If I had known what kind of a selfish prick you would turn into, I would've walked away sooner."

"Oh yeah?" Liam asked and looked down at him, raising a brow. It did hurt knowing something like that, the rage suddenly building.

"Yeah." Zayn replied with a hard gaze.

"Well," Liam's jaw clenched a little and his hands balled into fists as he tried thinking of something to say that might hurt the lad as well. "I wish you were never even born! You're one of the most fucking irritating and annoying people I know and it's driving me fucking crazy that I want to punch someone!" He yelled and stared back into Zayn's eyes once hearing a soft gasp, realizing that his gaze had suddenly softened and hurt was flashing in them.

The Bradford boy rose his hand and swung at Liam, slapping him hard on the cheek which caused for his head to slightly turn to the left, the painful sound sounding through the large room. There were tears forming in his eyes and his heart felt as if it was breaking all over again after those words left his ex-best friend's mouth.

"You're a fucking asshole, Liam Payne. I never want to see you again." He spat harshly and turned around to grab his things, ready to storm out of the room. But just as he was about to do so, he felt the brunette grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Let me go, you- you–" Zayn squeaked when he was suddenly shut up by a pair of soft yet rough lips smashing against his, his eyes growing wide as he froze in spot.

****

Who's ready?😏
(I get the fight wasn't good but it's late and I'm really tired, so my apologies😅)