Chapter Three

A few days went by without them two talking about what happened the other day, but that was okay for both of them since they will experiment when they feel the need to do so, until then it remains in silence.

"Hey Yoongi" Jimin shouts through the whole classroom when break has already started, "I have a great idea" questioning what he just said he looks back at Yoongi "Well, whether you'll like it or not, it is a good idea though." Knowing his best friend for so long and fearing his extreme smile he forcefully asked him, what that great of an idea was.

"Did you know that your prostate is supposed to be like orgasm fucking heaven?"

"Shh!" Yoongi hushed him. Jimin burst out laughing.

"Did I embarrass you?" he asked, "Does the thought of me sticking a finger in your ass and rubbing your prostate make you nervous? Don't worry. I've already decided you can do it to me first."

There was a deep gasp on the other end of the line, and then, "Really?"

"Did you not hear what I said? Orgasm heaven. Yes, I'm fucking serious. There's a catch, though. I want a blowjob at the same time. If I'm the guinea pig, I get whatever I want out of the deal."

Yoongi was quiet and Jimin let him think it through. Finally he got an, "Okay, fine, I'll do it."

"That's not all."

"How many demands do you have, Jimin? You just told me I'm putting a finger in your ass and your dick in my mouth in one shot."

There was laughter in Yoongi's voice along with nerves, so Jimin couldn't help but chuckle as well.

"Don't worry. This next part is going to help us work up to it. If we're doing this, we need to know exactly what we're getting into. I bought a subscription to a gay porn website. We're going to watch it together."

He could practically hear Yoongi swallow his own tongue. "What?" Yoongi just stands there, looking at Jimin in disbelief.

"I think...I think that could probably be a good idea. I've never had anal sex. And as we watch we could learn something and try it later if we want to."

"I've never fucked someone in the ass either, and I sure as hell never had someone touch mine. Is that going to be a thing that happens between us? Are we eventually going to want to do that?"

Jimin wasn't sure they would. At least he wouldn't want to if things get weird. "We'll see. Eventually. Which is the reason for the porn. Trust me, it'll be fun."

"I trust you," Yoongi replied, and it made Jimin's heart race and his palms sweat. Christ, what is happening. He didn't understand it. He just knew he liked it and wanted more, but feared that their friendship will be affected by this.

Yoongi felt like an inexperienced virgin. All he knew was he'd never watched porn with another person in his life, and he'd never sat around and planned out a night of sex and visual stimulation with someone else. He could see where Jimin was coming from, because this was so new to both of them, but it still felt fucking strange.

So was the thought that he'd have a dick in his mouth soon. He knew what he liked when it came to getting head, and he hoped like hell that made it easier for him to give it.

Holy fucking shit, he'll be giving another man head tonight! How did this happen again? And how did he feel about it? There were all sorts of lines getting crossed with him and Jimin that he never saw himself crossing.

He jumped when there was a knock at the door. He really needed to calm down. Before he had the chance to say come in, the door opened and Jimin walked inside. His hair was wet, messed up from the towel and just like every time, the blood started heading toward Yoongi's cock. Jimin was sexy to him. So fucking sexy...and that made some of his nerves calm down. Or maybe that was just Jimin and not even the sexiness.