Chapter Four

Jimin hasn't talked about his thoughts with Yoongi lately but to be honest, they were killing him from the inside. Since their last experimentation he can't stop thinking about him, about Yoongi, the man who had his fingers curled up in his ass. Nice setting.

He's not regretting anything, neither would he describe it as questioning it. It's more like, yes, he doesn't know how to put it. Is he missing it? Is he missing him? Does he want it – him – again?

He can fight these questions for about one and a half week now, when he ran into Yoongi during gym class and seems to question it all over again.

Yoongi is breathing heavily caused by the fast and sudden movements which are relevant to catch the ball. Sweat is covering his face and a few hair strands, which now are attached to his forehead; his shirt is clinging to his chest – totally soaked with sweat which emphasizes his upper body including his chest. But what gets Jimin skipping a heartbeat, are Yoongi's grey sweatpants that do absolutely nothing for covering the outline of his cock – it's quite the reverse!

He feels a sudden rush of blood going straight to his lower body which gets him goose bumps. What was that?

It was this moment that Jimin knew that there was something he can't put in words, but knows it's there.

He thinks about Yoongi all the time, how he looked running around in those clothes, how his breathing sounded like and how his freacking cock – Is he really thinking about his cock right now?

Yes, and it is too much right now, he can't handle the desire that keeps increasing on his way home as he's imagining Yoongi. He is his best friend, he shouldn't think like that. They were just experimenting, nothing more, but it seems that it has affected Jimin more than he could ever think of. Fuck.

The way Yoongi's face changed as soon as his lips where on his cock, the breathy sounds which left his lips and those kinky fingers that were shoved up his asshole. That's it.

A slight groan left his mouth and just when it happens he tries to cover it by biting his lower lip. Yoongi drives him insane. And thinking about him shifting in his bed making indecent sounds doesn't help his growing bulge in any way.

He sits up straight trying to push his thoughts away but they keep coming back, keep on sending rush of blood to his erection. Well, fuck off.

He closes his eyes, shifting into a more comfortable position when he lays his hand on his abdomen but reaching down more and more while time goes by. When his hand is placed right on his bulge he hesitates for a second but can't resist so he starts palming his clothed cock; his mind keeps repeating Yoongi's hand on him, touching him, making him feel good.

About five minutes later he was already a heavy breathing mess, his boxers off, one hand rubbing his dick lustful the other one is messing his hair up, imagining Yoongi is the one doing it.

"Ah – fuck!" he moans lightly searching for more tension when his finger circles his rim, hoping it would be Yoongi's fingers. With closed eyes he's imagining Yoongi right beside him, pleasuring him, as he took a digit in his mouth, sucking and wetting it with saliva to push his finger into his hole slowly, letting out a little gasp.

He was so tight but with every time he repeats pushing his finger in he gets more comfortable when a second finger was added, "Mhh.." That feels so good.

Pumping his hole a few times with his pretty fingers was enough to get his hole dripping.

"Let me see you play with yourself for me." Whispers a voice in his mind.