A Cullen Daughter

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

############################################################

I was busy doing what I do best, sleeping until my bug of an Aunt came and woke me up for school 'Emma Lillian Hale, wake up it's almost time for school!' Alice warned me and I groaned then looked at my clock on my bedside table and glared at her. 'Alice, it's only 6.00am' I groaned and she smirked at me and I just got on with what I had to do.

When I finished doing what I had to, I headed downstairs with the smell of Bacon and Eggs in the air, Esme was cooking again. 'Good morning, Emma dear' My Grandmother told me and I smiled at her, I couldn't wake up every morning and couldn't, 'Morning Grandma' I replied to her and saw Jacob Bloody Black snogging my cousin right in front of my poor little eyes.

I qiuckly covered them 'Oh, Jacob innocent eyes here buddy!' I reminded him and he immdediately stopped and pulled away from Renesmee who was confused 'What's wrong?' my cousin asked me and I shook my head at her 'Nothing Nessie, Jake's just being a sweaty dog as usual' I told her and she scoffed.

'My Jakey, is not a sweaty dog, well okay maybe he is sometimes but you just have to deal with it Emma' Renesmee reminded me and I shook my head disaprovingly while Jacob smirked at me, then continued to snog my wonderful and beautiful cousin. Then all of a sudden I heard my father's barbaric laugh coming from upstairs as he came downstairs, holding my purple bag in hand.

It was now time for school. 'Morning Emma, babe' dad told me as he gave me one of his bear hugs again 'Dad, can't breathe here' I gasped and he released his grip on me and smiled. 'Sorry baby, here's your bag, and remember not to get into trouble on your last day' dad warned me and I gave him a look, by tilting my head on it's side.

He got my look and gwaffed his big laugh again, 'I'm just kidding honey, but I have to be serious because of your angel of a mother' dad told me and I hugged him tightly, because I love it whenever he calls mom beautiful names that go with her beautiful figure and personality.

'Okay, well Renesmee and Emma, need to go to school, otherwise they won't have an education' Edward yelled from outside, then I heard Jacob complain 'Okay, okay, I'm going Edward, hurry up Em, otherwise Mr Big Boss Man, won't be satisfied' Jake told me and I hugged my father took my bag off of him then hugged my mom and ran outside with Jake and Nessie.

To let Renesmee and Jacob have their privacy, I just tuned out by listening to my IPod, and looked out the window of the Rabbit. I was thinking about the boy who I always dream off and it makes Edward hiss whenever I do think about him, he was every bit as beautiful and Angelic as my family are, but for whatever reason, I just can't help but notice that I have seen a photo of him somewhere.

Suddenly, One Direction came on and it broke my concentration, and I started to sing their song One Thing, making Jake have a head ach 'Emma, turn that CRAP OFF!' Jacob yelled at me and I shook my head and took out my ear buds making him even more annoyed and Nessie laugh that I was having fun and that she was listening to a song that she enjoys.

'Emma Lillian, I swear that you are more annoying than Rosalie and Emmett put together, even if you aren't theirs biologically!' Jake told me and I smiled 'Thankyou, thankyou very much' I thanked him and imitaded Elivs Presley, then I could see that Jake was getting really pissed off so I ended up turning it off for him as I didn't to share a car with a huge Russet-Coloured wolf.

Finally we got to Forks highschool, where Nessie and I are in our Senior year and have already Graduated and just making a few more things right before we actually leave. As Jake wheeled to a stop he looked at Nessie 'Okay, first stop of the day, Forks Highschool!' Jacob announced, while I just merely smiled at my cousin's Imprinter.

'I'll see you later' Jake told Ness as I was getting out, they shared their last kiss before he had to drive back up to the big no huge Cullen house, where I have lived most of my life, the start of it, was where I was raised in Denali, then we moved back up here for Bella, as Charlie was missing her and Nessie and didn't have the money to come and visit us in Denali.

'Hey Emma!' I heard Siena call and I turned around and smiled when I saw my two best girlfriends and hugged them tightly. Karina was worried at my mood 'Emma, you okay? You seem a little blue!' Karina asked me and I shook my head 'No, I'm fine nothing to worry about Rina' I told her and she nodded then we headed to our first class of the day, after Homeroom.

Thankfully we only had three classes today, so work was short, but we hardly did anything on the last day of school. As we got into the English Classroom, we saw David and Jamie smile as they saw all three of us 'Nice to see, that you aren't as pale as you normally are Em' Jamie told me and I smiled weakly they don't even know that I was adopted by Vampires, the Cullens.

'But she is somewhat looking blue' David told me and I shook my head 'As I told Siena and Karina guys, I'm absoutly fine' I repeated myself and my friends believed me. 'So, what are you girls doing these holidays, since we've graduated?' Jamie asked us and we looked at each other 'I dunno, mom said we're going to Australia, but I can hardly see that happening' Karina admitted then we turned to Siena.

'I'm just gonna be working on my Musical talent, what about you Em?' Siena asked me curiously and I smiled 'Mom and dad are taking me to Italy, for two weeks' I announced proudly but David and Jamie didn't seem to happy about that 'Emma, we'd miss you too much' Jamie reminded me and I laughed and weak laugh.

'Don't worry Jamie, I won't be gone for long' I reminded him and he didn't take it anyways. 'Nope, sorry but you're not going' David apologized and I folded my arms across my chest 'There is nothing you two can do, I'm going to Italy and there is nothing you can do to stop me' I said giving them my stare, which is basically the puppy dog look.

They ended up giving in to me 'Ha, my puppy look strikes again!' I exploded not annoying anyone else one bit I was glad about that. Suddenly the bell went and it almost gave us a heart attack but we all got over it pretty quick.

We headed to the gym and we ended up playing Volleyball and Basketball as usual. I ended up spiking Alana down and I was glad about that, she always picks on me for being adopted. But Coach Clapp, couldn't put me in detention because it was really hard for people to make me disappointed or even sad and upset.

At last the bell rang, and we were hugging each other 'When you get back from Italy, Emma you have to call us so we can have a get together!' Siena told me and I nodded 'Of course, I will guys' I promised then and they appreciated that.

As I was getting some of the things that I left in my locker for the year, Toby Martin was standing beside me a smug look on his pale face. I couldn't be lest interested in him even though we used to go out together 'Can I help you with something Martin?' I asked him uninterested and he nodded 'Uh yeah, you can actucally Emma' he answered me as I started to walk away.

'It was a sarcastic question, I really have to go now' I told him and he pulled me back towards himself 'Uh, Toby I really need to go' I repeated, but he didn't listen as he kissed me fully on the lips making me almost drop my books on the floor and on his foot, which I wouldn't have minded of course as he was a bad person anyways.

The only reason I went out with him, was because he complimented that my eyes were like Emeralds because of their bright green colour. Finally I was able to get out of kissing him as I ran out of breath 'Why did you?' I asked him then I heard beeping from the Rabbit and Jacob roaring 'Emma Lillian Hale, hurry up gas isn't cheap you know!'.

Toby let me go, I think he knew what Jake would do if he found out that he was trying to get me back or something like that. As I got in the Rabbit, Jake and Renesmee both heard my heart beat and wondered what was wrong 'Oh it's nothing guys, I just had P.E and played Volleyball!' I lied but also told the truth and they both nodded and forgot about how I was acting.