AUTHOR'S NOTE #2!

Hi everyone! First of all, I just want to say thank you to all who still Adds my story to their reading list and votes on it, I also appreciate how much attention and support this story has received - especially since this was my first every attempt at writing any type of fanfiction.  

But I am sad to say that I am finally giving up the notion of updating A Cullen Daughter. 

I've honestly had a lot of fun sharing my first view on the Twilight Saga through the eyes of Emma Volturi (nee Cullen) but I have unfortunately lost the inspiration to share the rest of her story and I will admit that I was getting a little lazy and crossing over with the Canon Story Line even though this originally started out as an AU fanfic. 

I also feel that my writing has improved considerably since writing this story and I have been thinking about far better fanfiction ideas for many different fandoms that I will hopefully publish sometime soon :) - if life doesn't getting in the way that is. 

So, I'm going to close the door on A Cullen Daughter but I will leave it up on my page. 

Once again, I want to thank you all for your support, comments, votes and feedback - but just know that they are all still very much welcome. Hopefully I'll be publishing again real soon. 

Thanks for reading and putting up with my first every fanfiction along with my poor updating. 

(P

(P.S. Taylor Swift was who I used for Emma's face claim back when I first started writing)