Italy, Oh-No

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

After that kiss with Toby, Edward realized that something was up with me but I didn't care, as usual. Alice helped me get ready for Italy and she made me take more than I needed to. 'Alice, I'm only going for two weeks, I don't really need this much!' I complained to her and she shook her head at me 'Emma, you need more clothes, it's only nautral for teenage girls to pack more than they need!' Alice told me and I sighed.

'Oh really, because I seem to recall that Bella never packed more than she needed to' I reminded Alice who glared at me, telling me that I have won this conversation. As we headed downstairs, I hugged my family. First it went Carlisle and Esme, then it went Alice and Jazzy and lastly it went Bella, Edward, Jake and Renesmee.

'Emmett, make sure that you don't let her near the Volturi palace, they don't know about her yet!' Carlisle warned my father who scoffed 'Carlisle, I would never let those, Two-Timing Vampires anywhere near my daughter, plus Rosalie won't allow it' dad told them and they all smiled at the same time, then I saw Embry I went over to him and hugged him tightly, he returned my tight hug.

'Be good, and don't make any bets that you can't keep!' I warned him and he rolled his eyes 'Don't worry about me Emma, you just have the time of your life, and tell me all about it when you get home okay?' Embry made me promise and I nodded, but I wouldn't stop hugging him.

'Come on, Emma gas isn't cheap these days!' dad told me from the car and I sighed 'Thats almost what Jacob said, when he picked me up!' I called back to him then finally let go of Embry, who smiled at me and I couldn't help but to smile back at my best friend.

Then I was dragged into the car by my mother 'Mom, what the hell?' I asked her and she smiled 'It's not me honey' she admitted and I saw that it was dad dragging me in 'Oh crap, I thought that dad was mom, woops' I mumbled under my breath, though luckily for me, my parents didn't hear me and I was thankful for that.

As we waved goodbye to our family, dad floored the Pedal and it made me jerk back in my seat. Thanks to his barbaric driving, and it really was barbaric, we got to the airport, in less than twenty minutes making my father smile that he had set a new record 'See Rosalie, a new record!' dad told mom who smiled happily, but not proudly 'I'm proud of you Emmett, but we have to hurry before we miss our plane and be careful' mom lied to dad as he picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

It felt incredibly awesome, being on top of dad's shoulders, it just made me feel like I was on top of the whole wide world. We got to the gate just in time, I was happy and proud to be a part of the Cullen Clan every member is just so friendly and loving to the ones that they love and care about for instance Me and the Pack.

As I was sleeping on mom's lap, I heard both of them talking 'Are you sure, that she won't get into trouble Emmett?' mom asked dad while stroking my hair affectionately 'Of course she won't Rosalie, they will never find out about her okay' dad told her and she possibly nodded at him 'I just don't want Aro, to change her if she has something that will help them in battle, I mean I want her to at least be human for a little while longer and have every experience that I didn't' mom admitted making dad exhale a large amount of breath that he was holding in.

'Don't worry Rose, she'll know to stay away from Heidi, as we told her everything about them' dad reminded mom who smiled. Finally it was morning and dad woke me up 'Emma honey, wake up we're here' dad told me and I was in his arms 'What the heck?' I asked confused and he smiled 'Just so you don't trip over your feet honey' mom said happily and I smiled.

It felt a little weird being carried by my dad again, it reminded me of when I was just a little girl. Then we got to the hotel and I felt very jet-lagged, I felt something in the air and shivered mom thought that I was cold 'You oay Emma?' she asked me and I nodded 'Oh yeah, I think I need to hit the hay anyway' I rhymed and dad laughed 'Nice Rhyme Emma, baby' dad complimented me and I smiled at him.