11. He knows

After my shower, I made my way towards the big room Jenner was in. As I made it to the entrance, a drunk looking Rick was staggering out.

"G'night Abby." He slurred, making his way down the hall.

"Night, Rick." I laughed.

"So, this is where all the magic happens." I said sarcastically, getting Jenners attention.

"I suppose you could say that." He agreed.

I just nodded my head, looking around at all of the computers lined up in the room.

"I'm glad I have the chance to speak with one of the Winchesters. Even better that I got the hot headed yet more reasonable one." He said to me, clearly throwing me off guard.

"What are you?" I asked, my hand immediately going to my angel blade.

"Relax. I'm human. But I work for the CDC. Trust me, I know all about the monsters out there roaming the earth. And I know you three are hunters." He explained.

"Wow. Uh, wasn't really expecting that. Wait, so everybody who worked here, knew. You all knew about all the sick, deadly creatures. All of the things that go bump in the night. And you haven't done anything?" I asked him, starting to get frustrated.

"Not all of us here believed it was true. Some thought that there was no way it was possible. Others weren't exactly sure what to think. It wasn't a one hundred percent proven fact that there are supernatural creatures, other than the dead, living on this planet." He explained.

"This is crazy." I mumbled, dragging a hand down my face the same way my oldest brother often did. I was still eyeing Jenner suspiciously even though I know if he wasn't human, Cas should've known, right?

"Think about it this way. You, a hunter, take a normal human being who has never seen a vampire or werewolf before in their life and ask them if they're real. Anyone in their right mind would look at you like your crazy. That's how it was here. Some of us put the facts together and truly believed that all these monsters weren't just a myth. And the others thought we were crazy for believing it." He finished explaining.

"Yeah. That would definitely make sense. So I'm guessing if you know about all the monsters, then you know about angels and demons too, right?" I asked him, checking to make sure no one was coming in.

"Correct. I believe in all of the creatures, monsters, angels, demons, you name it. I was one of the biggest believers in the supernatural life here." He answered.

"Do you have some kind of thing set up on your computer to tell you when mysterious, supernatural things happen around the world?" I questioned him.

"Some kind of thing?" He laughed at my choice of words.

"Sorry, I'm not tech savvy like Sam is." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yes, I do. And to my surprise, they still work." He said.

"So, are they all still roaming the earth? I mean I'm sure angels probably got the hell out of here as quick as they could. Demons would probably try to take over. So, where are they?" I asked him.

"Well, you're right. Angels have all fled to heaven, I'm guessing. Demons to hell. All of the monsters are still here." He answered.

"Really?" The thought of not having to deal with any rogue angels or demons right now sounded pretty nice.

"Yes, and they all get affected the same way as humans. If they get the disease, they have the same reaction and same death time." He told me. I was silent for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"Makes you wonder how many have actually been taken out by this thing. Or how it would work for the hunters that are still alive out there. You know, is it still gonna be hunting the supernatural? Or is it all about surviving this mess, no matter what you are, human or not?" I said, wondering what all of the other hunters out there were doing.

"Probably more concerned with surviving. You hunters definitely have the advantage in all of this. You've seen all the hideous creatures before. Well you see them everyday, it's your job. But most have never seen anything like this before. Hunters have seen and dealt with everything normal people have nightmares about." Jenner said. I just nodded my head at this, agreeing with him.

"And you're the Winchesters. The best hunters around. If anyone will survive this, or even fix this planet, it will be you three." He finished off.

"Thank you for telling me this." I said, just before getting up and heading to find my brothers.

"Guys we need to talk..." I said as I swung the door open to see Sam inspecting the barely visible bite marks on Cas's side. Cas was wearing a guilty look, Sam looked irritated with me, and Dean had the scariest look I'd ever seen.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah, we need to talk alright! How long were you gonna try to keep this a secret?!" Dean yelled.

"Why are you only yelling at me? It's on Cas's body!" I yelled back.

"Oh, c'mon Abby. You know as well as we do if you tell Cas to keep something a secret, he does a pretty damn good job of it!" Dean said.

"Okay, fine. I will admit that was kind of a low blow. Sorry Cas." He just nodded his head.

"But I mean look, he's perfectly fine." I told them.

"Yeah, and what if he wasn't?" He asked me.

"Well then we all would've figured it out. He took the blood test from Jenner and the results came back normal. Not like I was gonna tell you he was bit. I seen how ready you were to take out Jim once he was bit. I know Cas is different in this situation, but I wasn't gonna risk it with the rest of the group. Okay?" I explained to them.

"Okay." Both boys nodded after sharing a look with each other.

"Also, since we're getting everything out in the open here, Jenner knows everything. He knows about angels, demons, all the supernatural creatures that we hunt. He knows everything." I said to them.

"Was he a hunter?" Sam asked.

I just shook my head before I sat them down and explained to whole conversation I had with Jenner to them.