Chapter 1

You were in a field of flowers with a teal eyed boy.

"You can't catch me Eren!" You yelled.

"You wanna bet?" Eren said raising his eyebrow. You run as fast as you can but he caught you and spun you around before bringing you into a hug.

"I love you Eren." You said hugging him tightly.

"I love you too (Y/n). (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n). (Y/N)!!!!!"

***

You shake your head, when hearing a voice that took you from your thoughts. You look up to see a very angry man.

"Huh... Sorry Mr. Midget." You said picking up your pencil. The whole class laughed at my comment, but the teacher just looked like he wanted to murder you.

"That is Mr. Ackerman to you." He said while turning around. You laughed at that statement.

"Like I'd call my brother Mr. Ackerman, but Mr. Midget is a great fit for a full grown man who still is under 5'3" I smiled, the class laughed again. Mr. Midget sighed.

"There is no reasoning with you," He stopped and looked at me, and a slight evil grin appeared on his face. "But there is something I can do, I hope you're wearing your sneakers. Enjoy not getting a ride to school and back for 2 weeks." My smile faded.

"Crap..." Eveyone laughed. When class ended I walked up to my brothers desk. "You are a spawn of satan Levi Ackerman. A spawn of fucking Satan." I grabbed my books and walked out the door, I swear I heard him laugh. I walked up to my locker, and started to grab my books when I saw a certain blond haired and blue eyed boy walking up to me. I closed my locker and faced him.

"Hey Armin. What's up?" I asked. He smiled.

"I'm great (Y/n), but I think that you won't be." His face twisted with concern. "I have some news, I think it's great... But you might not so much. I would tell you, but Mikasa said she wanted to tell you. And I would not like to die today." Armin said, he looked behind me. "And here she comes now." You turned to see your bestfriend Mikasa running up to you, then she squeezed you into a hug.

"(Y/n)! Eren's coming back tomorrow!" The raven-haired girl exclaimed. I stopped smiling, and had a look of horror on my face. Tears threatened to stain my face. Don't cry (Y/n), don't cry. But I started to cry anyway. Mikasa lookes at me eyes wide, then she put her hands on her mouth, "Shit. I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry (Y/n), I should've been a little more subtle." She said.

"I-I'm fine.." I turned and ran as far as I could. I ran and didn't stop. I didn't care if I missed the rest of school. I ran, I ran and didn't stop. Then I stopped running and collapsed on the ground. I started crying, crying so hard. I didn't know how long I'd been there. But it started to rain. I didn't care I just sat there balling my eyes out. Suddenly I felt the rain stop. Well on me at least. I looked up and saw that a boy around my age had his umbrella above me, his green scarf covered most of his face, but I could see his eyes, they were a brilliant teal. They looked so familiar. The boy held up his hand and helped me up. I wiped away my tears and looked at him. He took his scarf off and revealed his face. I looked at him, tears threatening to come again. I turned and started to run again, but I felt a strong hand grab my wrist. I looked at Eren, and tears started to fall again.

"Please let go and leave me alone. Don't talk to me and stay away from me. J-Just leave me alone!" I yelled, I looked at him and saw that he looked hurt.

"(Y/n), please... Let me explain.." I tugged my hand from his grasp.

"There is nothing to explain, now leave me alone." My hand got free and I ran, I ran all the way home. I didn't look back, I didn't want to. Today has been the worst day ever.