Chapter 3

UNKNOWN:

Stay away from Eren. Or the next time you won't be saved. (:

-

The next thing I did was what any reasonable person would do if they got a threat text from an unknown number. I threw my phone across the room and ran to get my Bible. Once I got my Bible I slowly went to pick up my phone, which thankfully didn't get cracked. I opened up the message again and slowly texted a reply.

UNKNOWN:

Me: I got my Bible, be gone demon of texting!!! 😣💒

I never got a text back. I then decided it would be best to get some sleep.

-

Once I woke up I got dressed. After I finished getting dressed I walked downstairs to be met with the sweet aroma of crepes. I then started running downstairs to the kitchen to see Levi making the most amazing food ever, crepes. I skipped over to the table and sat with a stupid smile on my face. A few minutes later I had a plate of 3 crepes with whipped cream and strawberries in front of me. Levi also made me some coffee. The last time I had a meal like this is when it was my 10th birthday, and it's not even close to my birthday. I dug into the amazing breakfast.

"Thanks soooo much Sachiiii!" I said to Levi.

"You're welcome Mai, it's my sorry to you for yesterday." I looked at him.

"I already told you, it's not your fault Levi. I should've been more careful..." He shook his head.

"Even if so. Whatever let's get to school/work." I nodded and we walked outside to his car.

-

Once we got to school Levi and I walked inside. I am able to get inside before people are aloud in because Levi is my brother, so by the time everyone was coming inside I was set for the day. Which in the situations I am in, can be very helpful. I was playing on my phone when the first person came in. It was Eren. Levi slightly looked up from his computer, and 'tched' at Eren. Eren awkwardly walked up to his seat, which was right behind me. I looked back at my phone. While I was playing 'run' I got another text from the Unknown number.

UNKNOWN:

Unknown: Very funny, no talky talky about this. Mk hun?

Me: Who would I tell, god?

Unknown: Haha, hilarious. Buh bye sweetie.

Me: Whatever, why would the Eren Jaeger want to be with me, an ordinary gal like me?

Unknown: Whatever, still stay away or next time I will send those guys after you again. And you won't be able to get away that time. You'll be sold as a sex toy hunny. (;

Me: I won't be near him, idc about him anyway. He broke my heart, why would I want to be near him?

Unknown: Ok hun! Be a good girl (;

I rolled my eyes and put down my phone.

"Who is that? Unknown number?" I heard someone say from behind me. I jumped and turned to see Eren. "Why were they threatening you?" He asked seriously. I looked at him in horror. When I didn't answer him he took my phone and opened it. He then read the messages. Soon it started to sink in that he was reading them. I reached for my phone and took it.

"Don't read it! I don't want to be kidnapped!" I yelled. I heard Levi get up suddenly. "Shit..." I muttered.

"Kidnapped?!" Levi said from behind me. He then snatched my phone from in my hand and read all the messages. He then glared at me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the office. He walked up to the secretary, her name was Miss. Ral, she had a major crush on Levi.

"U-um, hello Levi-- I mean Mr. Ackerman."

"Hello Petra, tell Principal Smith I am leaving early along with my sister. Tell him if he needs to know why just call me." Petra nodded, understanding that this was serious. Levi then dragged me to his car and drove to the police station. Once we were there Levi dragged me inside and walked straight up to a police officer. It was my friend Annie, I then remembered she was shadowing police officers so she can become one.

"Hey Annie." I said. She turned towards me and nodded, with a small smile.

"Show me to the sheriff." Levi said and Annie nodded walking towards his office. The name on the plate on the door said Nile Dok.

"Hello Mr. Ackerman. What can I do for you?"

"My sister is being threatened. Show him the texts." I nodded and showed him. Sheriff Dok read them and once he finished he nodded.

"I will send someone on the case, I need to get the number so we can track it to the person who is sending you the text." I nodded and wrote down the number for him. Then Levi got a call.

Levi's POV:

I excused myself and picked up the phone.

"Ackerman speaking."

"Levi, Petra told me about you leaving. Mind if I know why?"

"My sister is getting threatened through text. This person is threatening to kidnap her and sell her as a sex slave. I am at the police station."

"Mmm. Yes, you are excused. That is a very important reason. Feel free to take off for the rest of the week. Or until this is somewhat solved." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Mr. Smith."

"Levi, call me Erwin." I chuckled and ended the call. I then started walking back inside Sheriff Dok's office. What I saw would scar me for life. Dok was holding my sister against the wall and kissing her while she tried to struggle to get free. I angerly walked up to Dok and ripped him off of my sister and punched him in the face. He started to fight back but I easily kicked his ass. Once he was done, I grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and dragged her out of that damned police station. When we got in the car I drove home.

-

Once we got home we both walked inside in silence.

"Tell me whenever that person texts you again." (Y/n) nodded and walked up to her room.

(Y/n) POV:

I walked into my room and collasped on my bed. A few minutes later I got a text. I opened up my phone hesitantly and opened up the text.

Unknown:

Hey, it's Eren. Mikasa gave me your #.

---

Ski: Now why would Mikasa give Eren (Y/n)'s phone number? Hmmmmmmmm...

Mikasa: You're the writer, you should know...

Ski: Shush it woman.

Eren: I can't believe (Y/n) is getting threatened!!1!1!

Levi: Why do you care, it's MY sister.

(Y/n): Levi calm down, I'm still scarred by what happened between me and the sheriff...

Ski: I know I know, it'll be ok (Y/n)...

(Y/n): Thanks Ski...

Ski: Anyways, thanks for reading so sorry it took forever to update! I will try and update moreeeee <3