Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV:

I was sitting on my bed, thinking why my life is hell until I fell asleep. Now it's morning and I'm at my locker, which is right next to Eren's! My life is great, and to make matters worse.. There was a huge crowd of girls screaming at my locker. They were all surrounding him, he was looking at me the whole time and his eyes said he wanted to talk, but I ignored him. I walked to math which we had a test in.

~TIME SKIPPY TO AFTER SCHOOL (BROUGHT TO YOU BY EREN'S TITAN EXTERMINATORS (; ) ~

I was about to walk home when I saw a black van come up next to me. The door opened and two guys came out.

"Hey pretty lady, why don't you come in our van and show us what you can do." The shorter one said. The bigger one grabbed my arm and started to force me into the van.

"Help!! Help!! I'm being kidnapped help!!!!" I screeched hoping to get some help, but the bigger one put his hand over my mouth. Suddenly the short one was on the ground and the bigger one was distracted so I kicked his area and he let go of me. Then the person who saved me picked me up bridal style, and ran to their car. I had my eyes closed the whole time and I had my arms around him and my head buried in his chest. He stopped and put me in the front seat of his car, and went to the drivers side. I finally opened my eyes and saw my rescuer. It was none other then Eren... Why him, I hung my head and tried to conceal my tears.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, I felt him staring at me. Then I heard him sigh.

"It's no problem, want me to take you home?" He asked, I nodded still looking down. He started the car and drove away. It was the most awkward car ride ever... And this never would've happened if that midget didn't say he wouldn't give me a ride for 2 weeks... Fuck you Ackerman.

Eren's POV:

After I dropped off (Y/n) I drove home. I'm an idiot... I should've told her the truth right then and there. I banged my head against the wheel, and my horn just wouldn't stop. She just looked so helpless... I didn't want to upset her.. I got out of the car and went inside.

~TIME SKIPPY (BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIKASA'S SCARF SHOPPE (': )~

Levi's POV:

I was in the kitchen cleaning for the 15 time. I was way behind, the kitchen had so much dust everywhere, it was so filthy. I heard the door open, and (Y/n) walked in, she looked shaken.

"What took you so long Smartie?" I raised my eyebrow. She sat on a chair in the kitchen, she looked down.

"I-I almost... G..got kidnapped...." She started crying. My eyes grew wide, I ran over to her and gave her a hug, I don't usually do physical contact, but that's my baby sister who almost got taken from me. She hugged me back and started crying into my chest. I stroked her hair.

"It'll be ok... At least you're here, and safe... Tell me what happened." I said. She looked up and slowly sat back down, she was still crying but it was a little less. I sat on the floor (Even though it was extremely dirty, that's how good of a brother I am) and she started talking.

~TIME SKIPPY (BROUGHT TO YOU BY JEAN'S HORSE STABLES (-:::: )~

(Y/n) POV:

After I told Levi what happened he got up and gave me another hug.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there... I shou... shouldn't have said that y..you couldn't drive with me... I ne..never thought I would say this... Bu..but I'm glad Eren's was ..the..there..." My shirt started to get wet on my back... Was Levi.... Crying? I rubbed his back.

"It's ok, I'm here now... Want me to make dinner while you sit on the couch?" I asked, he sniffed.

"N-no, you've been through enough... I'll make dinner, got lay down.." He said slowly pulling away. His black eyes were tinted with red, I smiled and nodded.

~TIME SKIPPY (BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEVI'S CLEANING SERVICES (AND HIM HAVING FEELINGS) O: )~

(Y/n) POV:

I was sitting on my bed thinking. How come Eren helped me... Maybe I should give him a chance to explain...? No... Yes..? Ugh I don't know.... My phone chimmed. I got up and looked at it.

UNKNOWN:

Unknown: Stay away from Eren. Or the next time you won't be saved. (:

__________________________________

Ski: I know, I know I'm evillll!!!1!!1

Sasha: Yeah you are!! I WASN'T EVEN IN IT!!!

Ski: *Glares at Sasha*

Eren: YES I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!1!1!!1! *Pumps fist in the air*

Star: But what about me Eren-poo~~~

Eren: Who let her in?

Ski: WHO LET ANY OF YOU IN??

Armin: The door was unlocked...

Ski: ARMIN!!!!~~~~ *Runs and hugs him* My baby!!!!

Armin: o-o

Mikasa: I finally found my phone!

Everyone: NO ONE CARES!!!!!

Ski: Anyways hope you enjoyed~~~ Sorry it was so short! And more peoples will be in the next chapter, and who do you think the unknown text is from?~ (; Byeee my lovelies <333