I Want You (Smut)

~requested(on tumblr)~

Jade sat in her science class staring out the window, the teacher was giving the class a project to do and in partners, but the teacher was picking the partners. Jade really only had 4 friends Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Demi and Selena, Jade thought of herself as an outcast, she didn't have much friends she always got called the nerd of the school because she always got high marks in tests and projects, she would always know the answers to every question. She got bullied.

In this class none of her friends were in it with her so she was dreading who she would get partnered with.

"Jade nd Perrie" Jade looked up when she heard her name and her face fell when she heard she was partnered with. Perrie Edwards the schools badass does everything she's told not to, spray paints on the side of the school she's just the girl no one wants their child hanging about with. She's feared by almost everyone at their school. But that's not the only reason Jades face fell. Jade had a slight crush on Perrie and Perrie has a repetition for hooking up with people in school, boy or girl doesn't matter to Perrie, and Jade doesn't want to be on that list. Jade looked over at Perrie who smiled at Jade, not a smirk or a grin a smile which was unusual for Perrie.

At the end of class Jade packed her stuff up and put them in her bag and started walking out the door when she felt a hand on the wrist stopping her from leaving, when the person touched her she felt a volt of electricity shoot though her body leaving a tingly feeling.

"Wait" she heard Perrie's voice and turned around to face the blond girl. "Should we do the project at mine or yours?"

"Mine?" Jade managed to choke out, her wrist still in Perrie's grasp.

"Sounds good" Perrie said letting go of Jade and taking her phone out then unlocking it and handing it to Jade "put your number in so I know where to go and when" Jade did as she was told putting her number in Perrie's phone. Jade was shocked, perrie never done her home works, project work, or any work given in school, she was just one of those people.

--------------

Perrie arrived at Jades house at the right time. She knocked the door and Jade answered.

"Hi" Jade mumbled moving out of the way so Perrie could walk in.

"Hey" Perrie smiled. Jade mumbled a follow me and walked up the stairs Perrie following behind. They walked into Jades room.

"So what should we do for the project?" Perrie asked and Jade showed Perrie some ideas that Jade drew. "Did you draw these?" Perrie asked in disbelief.

"Uh yeah" Jade said blushing.

"There amazing!" Perrie said making Jade blush even more. Jade mumbled a thanks. "Why are you so shy?"

"I don't know" Jade said lowly.

"Don't let my repetition make you be afraid of me I'm actually not that bad, people twist the actually stories of what happened and make me look bad" Perrie said and Jade smiled a bit. After a while of working on the project Perrie started getting bored. "Can we take a break?"

"Yeah" Jade said setting her pen down and putting it and all the papers on the floor at her feet. "Do you want a drink?" Jade asked and Perrie moved closer to Jade and shook her head.

"I want you" Perrie whispered then leaning in and kissing Jade, Jade kisses back, confused. Perrie pushes Jade back on the bed getting on top of her still kissing Jade.

"I-I can't do this" Jade said pulling out of the kiss. "I don't want to be another name on the list"

"Jade that list only excised is because of you" Perrie's said and Jade looked at her confused.

"What?"

"Yes that list was because of you, I've always liked you, as crazy as it sounds I was actually scared to talk to you, yeah I know me Perrie Edwards scared to talk to someone the girl who 'hook ups' with anyone she want. Well I only done it because I was scared to talk to you and actually ask you out or something" Perrie said still hovering over Jade. Jade smiled and kissed Perrie, both there eyes fluttering closed. Perrie used one hand to pull the hem of jades top up the other hand holding her up so her full weight isn't on Jade. They disconnected there lips so Perrie could pull jades top of, throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Perrie I'm a- I" Jade started but Perrie cut her of.

"Virgin?" Perrie asked and Jade nodded. "Its okay" Perrie connected there lips again in a rougher kiss lips moving in sync, tongues fighting with each other. "Are you sure you wanna go this?" Perrie asked making sure jade was ready, Jade just nodded. Jade pulled Perrie top over her head also throwing it somewhere in the room, Perrie moved her lips down to jades neck, biting and sucking on it. Perrie's legs either side of Jades waist. Jade moved her arms around Perrie back and going to her bra unclipping it and running the straps down her left arm as Perrie lifted her left hand so Jade could take it of then doing the same with the right side.

Perrie stared unbuttoning Jades jeans pulling them down her legs then Jade kicking them off. Perrie moved back up to jades lips kissing her again. Still kissing Perrie, Jade pulled Perrie's sweatpants down her legs her knickers going down with them. Now Perrie took jades bra and knickers of leaving them both naked on the bed. Perrie trailed her hand down jades body, then going to her wet core, Perrie rubbed Jade clit making Jade moan into their kiss, disconnecting ther lips, throwing her head back in pleasure as Perrie shoves her finger into Jade pumping her finger in and out of Jade who's moaning Perrie's name out loudly.

"More" Jade moaned and Perrie entered another two fingers into Jade pumping faster and faster with each pump, jades moans getting louder and louder. "Perrie" Jade moaned loudly as Perrie hit her g-spot. Perrie getting faster and harder with each pump, as she's biting and sucking on Jades neck, marking her territory, leaving a trail of love bites along jades neck, and down her collarbone. "Perrie I'm gonna c-cum" Jade moaned breathlessly.

"Cum for me baby" Perrie said pumping even faster and harder bring Jade to her high. Jade moaned Perrie's name loudly - more like a scream - and came over Perrie's fingers. Perrie slowed her fingers down letting Jade ride out her first climax. Once Jade was down Perrie pulled out her fingers, licking them clean and moving down Jades body and licking her clean with her tongue. "How was that for ya jadey?" Perrie asked a breathless Jade.

"Amazing" Jade said smiling then kissing Perrie. After they pulled away Perrie lay at Jades side, cuddling her and they both fell asleep.