Perrie's Birthday

It is Perrie's birthday and they are bouncing about on bouncy castles. The three girls in little mix, minus Perrie, decided for the big child of the groups birthday to have bouncy castles. The girls of little mix and some family members were here for Perrie's birthday. They were in the arcade now getting some food and playing the games. 

"come outside with me" Jade said in Perrie's ear taking her hand and locking their fingers together. They get outside to where the bouncy castles are and Jade pulls Perrie onto the big one where there is like a roof over the top and there's four platforms to climb up.

"you too me away from food to play on bouncy castles again?"  Perrie asked Jade who started to climb up to the first platform.

"come on i have a surprise for you" Jade said and Perrie started to climb with her. They got to the top and Perrie followed Jade to the back of it, their feet sinking into the surface holding them up. 

"so whats my-" before Perrie could finish her sentence jade pull her into a hungry kiss. "wow okay"  Perrie said against Jade's lips. Jade started to pull Perrie's top up. "w-wait Jade" Perrie said pulling out of their kiss.

"what babe?" Jade asked kissing Perries neck, making the younger girl closes her eyes and making her mouth open. 

"we can't, n-not here at least" Perrie moaned after saying that as Jade was sucking on her neck.

"we can" Jade said changing the angle of her head and attacked Perrie's necked again. "everyone else is in the arcade getting food, were the only ones out here" Jade said and Perrie gave in once Jade sucked her soft spot. Jade pushed Perrie down, and she bounced on the soft, sinking platform below them. 

"Jade!" Perrie giggled sitting up on her bum and grabbing Jade's t-shirt pulling her down on top of her. Jade unbuttoned Perrie's jeans and pulled the zip down. "someones in a rush" Perrie said

"well someone might come looking for us and we all know you can't keep quiet" Jade said and Perrie kissed her neck. 

"hey! i can" Perrie said in her own defence. 

"keep telling your self that blondie" Jade said and Perrie bit harshly down on her neck. "no need for aggression"

"yeah well i'm gonna prove to you that i can keep quiet" Jade pushed Perrie's shorts down to her knees, her panties going down with them. "ah its cold" Perrie squeaked loudly. 

"i haven't even done anything and your being loud" Jade said and Perrie just gently hit her on the head.  Without any warning Jade shoves a finger into her girlfriend who immediately let out a moan. Jade pumped her finger in and out of Jade at a steady pace, she brought her head down and sucked on Perrie's clit. 

"m-more" Perrie moaned and jade added another two fingers into Perrie and moved them faster. Jade took Perrie's clit in between her teeth tugging it lightly. Jade's name rapidly coming out of Perrie's lips as moans, getting louder and louder. 

"see your loud" Jade said looking up at a moaning Perrie.

"fuck up" Perrie said "just get that tongue working again" Jade did as she was told and sucked Perrie's clit again, as well as her fingers coming in and out of Perrie, her pace of her fingers getting faster and faster, somehow. "Jade" Perrie moaned and Jade giggled against Perrie's clit sending vibrations through Perrie. "I-im gonna c-cum Jade" Perrie panted and Jade pumped her fingers faster in Perrie and she felt her walls tighten and she took her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue. Perrie screamed out Jade's name and she came in Jade's mouth. 

Perrie lay there panting, coming down from her high while Jade licked Perrie clean.

"so much for being quiet" Jade said once she was finshed and had pulled Perries panties and shorts up. 

"yeaaaa shu up" Perrie said looking at the love bite she gave Jade earlier, while Jade admired the love bite she gave Perrie earlier. 

"yeah at least i can be quiet" Jade smirked. 

"you two horny idiots get down here" the two girs heard Jesy's voice call up to them. 

"i'll repay you later babe" Perrie said before standing up, pulling Jade up with her. "race ya there" Perrie shouted and ran through to the front and jumped on the slide and rolling down it with Jade right behind her.