Chapter 11

When I woke up the next morning I felt like I was in a daze. Warmth was surrounding me and I was really comfortable. Which was strange considering the fact that I've never felt this way when I woke up in my bed.

Wait. My bed.

My body stiffened when I suddenly felt a hand travel around my waist, under my shirt and pull me close to a chest. Then my mind rushed to last night and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I looked down at Averyn's hand and saw that it was completely under my shirt and fully wrapped around my waist. I turned around and faced him, he looked so relaxed. I brought my hand up to his face and traced his jaw, I could feel that his jaw was getting prickly. I suddenly giggled at the feeling on my finger tips.

Averyn's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me confused, his eyebrows were scrunched together and his eyes had this haze in them since he just woke up. I slowly pulled my hand away and bit my lip.

"Sorry" I whispered

"It's fine. It felt good" He spoke huskily

God his voice makes me wet.

Wait what?

Averyn started rubbing my side with his thumb and I suddenly got the chills.

"Cold?" He laughed.

No

"Yah I guess" I chuckled.

He pulled me closer and wrapped the blanket around me. My arms were close to my body and against him, I slowly started to get warm.

"Oh hey. Before I forget, do you wanna come over for dinner?" I pulled away to look at him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Yah sure, what time?"

"Um.. I believe my mom said five"

"Yah, that's fine with me. Don't forget that we need to go to the gym around 2:30. Before then I can teach you a few simple words of Italian. That sound okay with you?" He asked kissing my forehead and squeezing me.

"Mhm. Sounds great" I yawned.

"Its only 8:30 so we can sleep more, princess" He places his head on mine.

Not even a minute later my eyes were closing and I was fast asleep again.

<><><><><><><>

It was now 11:30 and I took a shower and got dressed in another one of Averyn's shirt along with my shorts.

Averyn was still asleep when I got dressed, he was laying on his back, his right arm laying flat across his bed and his left arm draped across his forehead. I smiled and laughed to myself, I crawled onto him from my side and sat on his stomach, not making the same mistake I did last time. I lightly grazed my finger tips on his chest, he lightly stirred and grunted. My fingers grazed his jaw and that's when his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, Ave" I smiled down at him.

"Buongiorno" He said, his voice was dripping with sleep.

"Good morning?" I questioned.

"Correct. But that was easy, since it was a reply, you knew what it was" He placed his hands on my waste and I shivered, his hands were really heated.

I leaned down with my arms tucked in between us and my head was resting by his shoulder, he leaned his head on mine.

"Alison?" He whispered.