Chapter 14

"You know, you'd think for a girl, you would have like 20 bags hanging from your arms right now." Averyn said slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"Yah. I think we both know I'm not exactly a girly girl" I said elbowing him softly in the stomach.

He laughed and agreed.

"Wanna go to Victoria Secret?" He said smirking at me.

"Yah sure" His smirk dropped.

"I was kidding" He laughed.

"I'm not." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to Victoria Secret. "What should I get?" I asked.

I held in the laugh that wanted to slip out, watching him be uncomfortable was pretty funny since I've never seen him like this.

"We haven't even had sex yet, you're wanting me to choose?"

Yet?

"I mean you are my boyfriend, right?" I laughed.

"Mmm" He hummed while looking around.

"Pick out what you like and I will get it." I said.

"You will?" he asked confused, he looked over at me with a scrunched up face.

"Yes sir." I smiled up at him.

And an hour later we were checking out, he bought my lingerie in sets and bought me a whole bunch of lace undergarments.

"You really like lace, huh?" I said holding three bags in my arms.

"It's hot." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"I wanna go to Zumies and American Eagle before we leave," I said.

"Alright. I gotta run over to Perry Ellis. I'll be back." I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead and walked off.

I quickly went into Zumies and bought some Thrasher shirts and Spitfire shirts too. I bought some hoodies too that were tie-dyed. A couple stores down was American Eagle and I bought some ripped jeans and ripped shorts, I also bought a couple pairs of jean skirts.

When I walked out of the store I saw Averyn walking towards me with a bag in his hands that had a dark grey suit in it.

"Whats the suit for?" I asked once He was in front of me.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He smirked.

"Well, I mean that's why I asked" I laughed.

"It's a surprise princess." He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm. Well, I'm done shopping. I wanna nap now." I shrugged.

"Then we shall nap," Averyn said taking three bags from my arms.

Thank the Lord because having three bags on each arm was exhausting. I felt like my arms were gonna fall off by the time we got to his car and put everything in the trunk.

We drove back to my house, my mom's car was gonna so I guess that we had the house to ourselves. We grabbed the shopping bags then headed to the house. Going inside we went straight to my room to put everything away.

I quickly put everything away then changed into a big shirt that went mid-thigh, covering my ass for sure. I didn't feel like putting pants on, and Averyn stripped me last night so it's not a big problem anymore.

"Oh. You're pantsless?" Avery said once we were spooning.

"Yah. Is that a problem?" I laughed.

"Maybe." He said pulling me closer, my eyes went wide when I felt his friend.

"Are you always horny?" I laughed.

"I haven't had sex for almost a month now. Give me a break." He huffed, then he nibbles on my ear causing me too giggle. "You're a virgin, right?" He suddenly asked.

"Why would you ask me that?" I said turning my neck to look at him.

"I'm just askin, baby" He said kissing my temple.

"Yes. I am." I turned in his arms so I was facing his chest.

I suddenly got an idea.

Time to repay him from yesterday.

"I may be a virgin..." My hands crept down to his boxers. "But that doesn't mean I'm not open to trying new things." I whispered as I cupped him.

He groaned and moved his right hand to my ass, gripping.

"What are you doing?" He asked breathlessly.

I kiss his jaw slowly and kept rubbing him through his boxers.

"Repaying you."

I slipped my hand in his boxers and grabbed him. He moaned lightly and his hips jerked towards me. His already semi-hard friend was becoming harder by the second. I slightly twisted my wrist and gripped him a little bit more.

"Fuck. You amaze me." He said kissing my forehead.

He rolled on his back and slipped down his boxers, causing his dick to spring up for attention. He wrapped his hand around it and was slowly jerking off. I snapped out of trance and straddled his legs, I replaced my hands for his and started pumping for him.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and saw his eyes closed as he slightly moaned. His hands were squeezing the sides of my thighs.

A couple minutes later I felt him tense up.

"Wait. Alison." He grunted.

I leaned down and took the tip of him in my mouth, seconds later he started to cum. I swallowed the slimy substance and leaned back. He was looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Jesus fuck." He said.

I giggled and laid down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He whispered.

I looked up at him and said, "joined me with my plan of revenge."

He laughed a little but then looked at me.

"Its more than that though, right?" he asked seriously.

I suddenly sat up, "Of course. I'm not using you. I really do like you. I'm not that type of girl." I said, I was really hurt that he even asked that.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know. I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have said that." He said into my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him closely. He suddenly pulled away.

"We should go to bed." He got me off of him and pulled his boxers back up.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You were sitting on top of me." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Yah?" I said confused.

He looked at me then looked down at his crotch. I followed his eyes then laughed.

"I can't help it!" He said flopping down.

I smiled and got under the covers, scooting in close to him, I wrapped my left arm around him and tangled my feet into his.

"buona notte" I whispered.

"buona notte" He said back wrapping his right arm around me tightly.