Chapter 16

"So he's staying the night and you guys haven't done the deed?" Tina asked as we walked to my locker.

"No," I laughed "I mean we've done... some stuff." I said smiling over at her.

She squealed and did this weird little dance.

"Stop that!" I laughed closing my locker.

"You guys are honestly so cute!" She said linking our arms together.

"We are, aren't we?" I laughed.

We walked outside the school doors and I looked around for Averyn, when I spotted him I saw him talking to some person. That person being Kali.

"What is she doing?" Tina said once we started to walk towards them.

"The hell if I know." I said clenching my fists together.

As I got closer, Averyn was laughing and so was Kali. She was stiff though. Averyn looked over at me and he smirked, he walked over to me and pulled me in for a kiss. I instantly melted in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

He pulled away and turned around, Kali stood there with an angry expression.

"I've got the girl that I need to please me in any and every way. Sorry Jax isn't doing the same for you" Averyn shrugged and pulled on my shirt lightly to tell me to walk.

I smirked at her as I walked passed her, giving her a sarcastic wave. I looked back at Tina to see her with a sarcastic smile on her face as she flipped Kali off, I laughed and quickly jumped into the passenger seat as Averyn started the car up. Tina soon jumped into the back seat a second later, Averyn backed out and exited the campus and went on the roads as soon as she was buckled.

"Jax hasn't been giving her enough sex or attention because he is so focused on this match. She wanted what you have, in her words, "You give her everything that I'm not getting.". Unlike Jax, I know how to run things." Averyn places his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze as he was talking.

"So she went to you. She thought that you would actually leave me for her?" I laughed.

"That girl has always gone after your things, ever notice that?" Tina asked, I looked over my shoulder at her.

"I mean yah. She tried boxing, actually she walked in and freaked out, she tried one upping me whenever I talked about my vacations. Always failed though. But yet, the one thing she actually got, was Jax." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"I hate to say this, but if she got him so easily, don't you think they've been meeting behind your back?" Averyn asked, sparing me a glance.

"I think you're right. Didn't you tell them that you were gonna leave after lunch? The day we saw them together?" Tina asked leaning forward more between the seats.

I thought about it. It clicked.

I told them I was leaving after lunch because I had some errands to run. I ended up staying at school though because I figured I would do them later.

"And because I don't have 7th hour with them they thought I left and thought it would be the perfect time to get together..." I said looking at them both. "That little whore!"

I was beyond mad. Who knew how long they had kept this up!

Averyn's grip tightened on my thigh. When I looked up at him his eyes held a murderous tint in them.

"Averyn my thigh." I said placing my hand on his.

Whatever he was thinking about disappeared at the sound of my voice, the glint was gone and so was his grip.

"I don't know why that fucker treated you that way. He clearly didn't see that you're the world. In the end he only wanted you for your fucking innocence and when he got tired of waiting he got with Kali because she was so desperate to take something from you." He said through gritted teeth. His jaw was tight and his eyebrows were furrowed.

I placed my hand on his neck and stroked his cheek, he looked at me and kissed it real quick before turning his attention back into the road.

"It doesn't matter now. I'm with you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek, he smiled a little and bit his lip.

Tina squealed and I looked back at her while Averyn looked in the rear view mirror.

"You guys are so cute!" She said.

Averyn and I both laughed and shook our heads.

——————————

Us three headed to McAlister's for lunch after the conversation. When we got there it was like nothing ever happened in the car, which I'm perfectly fine with. The conversation was dropped and others covered it.

I'm surprised we weren't kicked out because of how loud we were laughing.

After lunch Averyn took us back to school. With one kiss goodbye we parted ways until after school.

Tina and I walked to my locker talking about the weekend that was coming up. There was a party and she wanted me to go.

"Tina, I'm not going. Parties are not my thing, for one. And for two! Averyn and I have to train!" I opened up my locker.

"Yah, but it would be so much fun! Bring him too! I know you guys are really working at this, have some time off." She groaned.

She was right. Averyn and I have been working out butts off with training. Any chance we get, we always go to the gym to train. I didn't realize how good he was until I ended up being pinned under him on the mat after the 6th time of losing.

"I'll talk to him about it okay?" I looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"You better! I do-" She was cut off by my locker closing.

We both jumped and looked over at the person who did it.

And you guessed correctly, it was Jax.

"You have some nerve coming over here." I said crossing my arms.

"I have the nerve? You're the one bringing that douche over here on our turf." He glared at me.

"Get over it, Jax. And maybe you should tell your skank of a girlfriend to fuck off too. Averyn is mine, and just because you're not giving her your attention like you used too doesn't mean she can come after him." I said harshly.

Tina and I started walking away from him.

"I told you I don't fucking want her!" He yelled.

I turned around at his voice. He was standing there. Pissed look on his face, his chest heaving up and down because he was so angry.

"You should've thought about that before you started fucking her behind my back!" That caught him off guard and I knew I was right. "You didn't think I would find out? I'm not fucking stupid Jax! How long did you guys have this parade going on before I actually found you guys? Huh?"

By the time I finished what I said the late bell had rung and there were several students around us.

"You got tired of waiting for me to give myself to you and you go for the desperate little slut that you knew wanted to take something from me! Averyn was right. You only wanted my innocence. And now that you see that I have someone who looks at me like I'm the world, you want me back." I scoffed.

"You're right! I slept with you're best friend because you didn't give me my sexual pleasure that I needed! But now that Averyn's in the picture you're acting like a total slut. The Alison that I know, wouldn't be like this." He had a smirked on his face. Like he won this battle.

My heart dropped when he called me a slut. But with Averyn nothing was forced, I didn't feel like I have to hide my body from him. I didn't feel shy.

"At least I'm not sleeping around while I'm with him. That's what a slut is, get your definitions right. Averyn hasn't pushed me to do anything. I haven't opened my legs for him, and he is okay with that. Unlike you Jax, I don't cheat. You're a man-whore, Jax. Stop trying to win me back because it's not gonna happen." With that said I grabbed Tinas arm and walked off, and as I did I heard a loud sound.

Jax punching a locker.